Reviews for narcissus
Woah ! A lot of respect goes to you from me ! What you wrote is awesome ! I totally enjoyed it :)
I have to read the book : the strange cases for my English lessons and I just got the idea of reading a fanfiction about it and so I found you :) very good written! Haha I am so happy right now ! It's so real and just awesome ! Thank you a lot :)*
Allyson chapter 1 . 2/13
:3 so beautiful! I ship them so much!
nestila crystal chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
interesting view point...
Anon chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Simply amazing. Thank you for this.
ChromeDo e chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
I love this so much- It's not even- It's too perfect.
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Its fresh but...why couldn't you write this where its a nice ending!

...is this from the book? Its good!
Fiwen9430 chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
This is fantastic and the images are wonderful.
OCD chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
You made my day.
sayumaya chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
You don't understand how amazing this is. Oh. My. God.
xRockerBabex1429 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
WHY ARE YOU SO AMAZING. I AM JEALOUS OF YOUR SKILLZ HOMIE. :) haha, great story!
spookery chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Ugh this is so gorgeous. Your writing style is beautiful and fresh, you've portrayed them perfectly in this, and I can't even. Nope. No words. Just awe. (also lol at the review with the Alive lyrics. Like the moon, an enigma, lost and alone in the night. Damned by some heavenly stigma, but blazing with liiiiiiiight!) Okay so yep, thank you for writing this because ugh just perfect.
Hyde's biggest fanI think chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
HOLY CRAP! I LOVE you! I din't expect this story to be THIS good! You captured them perfectly! GREAT JOB! *It's the feeling of being Edward Hyde!*
RazorsOnHerTongue chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
I love you and I want to have your children. I realize this is not an appropriate response to this story, but I read and all its reviews today, and, well. . . I'm sure you'll understand. Also, this story is awesome in every way.