Reviews for A Story Told and Ended
AliceSylvia chapter 1 . 9/20
You so bad! You make me cry! Sniff.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
This story is simply beautiful. Beautifully written, beautifully paced, timed, told, and spoken. Keep up the good work. I look forward to reading another story from you in the very near future.
Other Side of Starlight chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
*reads this for the fifth time*
*cries uncontrollably*
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
I knew this was going to be a sad story, I knew that.
I just didn't realize how sad, or how well written it would be.
I should not have read this at work. I'm standing behind the cash register, forcing myself to breathe slow as I hold back tears. This... This is brilliant in so many ways, bittersweet and salty like tears of mourning, with the end uplifting of relief from grief.
Nicor Warg-Fyrweorm chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
You've got me crying like a baby. Call me stupid but... I read about Spike talking to Ratchet and Wheeljack and it wasn't until he asked them for Sparkplug that it slammed into me that they are dead. And, as soon as realization hit, the tears started. A beautiful masterpiece. Thanks a lot for posting it, I didn't know I needed it until I read it, but... I needed it. Thank you.
OrionRedde chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
I need to sit down somewhere and sob.

Good story!
elysenjazz chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
That was really good, it flowed nicely. Plus you made me cry.
KittyKatt25 chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Ok, I don't think I'll be able to stop crying any time soon.
Fearless Turtle chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
You made me cry. I have read this story before and it still makes me cry and smile and despair all at once; I just will love this story forever. *Sniffles* Magnificent story you have written. :)
kirara the great chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
HOLY MOTHER OF, THERE ARE NOT TEARS IN MY EYES NOPE
Autobotgirl2234 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Rest in peace Spike Witwicky.
M-Lo Sixteen chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
This was beautiful. It made me cry, but I love it all the same. The imagery when Spike's reading to his family, and when Ratchet comes in... it took a moment for me to realise what that meant, and then I cried even more. Brilliantly done
chaos shadowsoul chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
This was a beautiful and sad story, I enjoyed it very much thank you for sharing it with us.
yamibrianna chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
im crying, omg
Red Blaze 16 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Wow...that was so sad and so good at the same time.