Reviews for GI Joe Special Missions: Part 4
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 31 . 3/6/2013
Well, this was one heck of a wild read.. I can't even imagine it all - knowing full well that these types of thing really occur, made it even more mind blowing...

'Wonderful writing, great characters, and just Wow!
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 8 . 3/6/2013
Wow! Alex is certainly taking charge of her desires at times.. Love her strength and determination...

Olivia has certainly gotta to Clayton and now she is telling General "Hawk" off about his self imposed rule about dating... Love that she is right and reading him like an open book...
suspreena chapter 31 . 7/28/2012
Wow!
HeartdDancer chapter 23 . 7/10/2012
Why would they fly into and out of Dalles International? I don't know if you live near DC, but it's about two hours away and BWI, Baltim
wishbones chapter 31 . 3/10/2012
thanks for the good read. This book was great, had all the elements in it that made me impatient for the next weekend's installment. I can honestly say I am a fan of your work, and I'll be reading your next installments with as much anticipation as the others.

Aly
Bronwynn chapter 31 . 3/10/2012
Finally a little well-deserved R&R. This was a great ending to a captivating story. Onto part 2!
Bronwynn chapter 30 . 3/10/2012
This chapter has some nice plans for the future and a promise to Alex that if she ever decides to return to the DRC that she won't be going alone. And, the biggest surprise... Ettienne can dance!
Bronwynn chapter 29 . 3/3/2012
I loved this chapter. The Joes, Alex and Liv received recognition for their actions, bravery and selflessness. After all that they have been through, it was great to see them recognized.
Bronwynn chapter 28 . 3/3/2012
It is a relief to see that Alex's life- social security number, law license, bank account- are all reactivated and restored to her.

I love all of your explanations of how Courtney has 'altered' the vehicles. Reading the description of the 'semi-civilian' Range Rover made me laugh.

This was a fun light-hearted chapter focused around the girls going shopping. I loved it!
Bronwynn chapter 27 . 3/3/2012
Leave it to the first lady to get the ball rolling to get Alex's identity reinstated to give her some of her life back. She more than anyone else recognized the sacrifices made by Alex Cabot. A recognition of Alex's efforts is well deserved. Recognizing the efforts of the Joes is well deserved as well, but now they will have to endure a ball for the awards ceremony. That should be interesting. Excellent turn of events for the story.
wishbones chapter 26 . 2/27/2012
wow wow wow

I'm away for a week and look what happens. I just got over the flu, and had to read the last chapter over twice.

A baby?

hmmmmm...

this complicates things. You like to rattle the cage, don't you?

Great job!
Bronwynn chapter 26 . 2/25/2012
Wow, Hawk's opinion on children was definitely known to everyone in the Pit. He is being supportive and open-minded through the entire ordeal. He is a good man.

Olivia is pregnant and she is determined to become a mom. Fortunately her partner can offer some insight as the father of five. This is a really interesting development in the storyline
Bronwynn chapter 25 . 2/25/2012
Hawk has made a major policy change for the Joes. Whether it be due to Olivia or Alex or just knowing that it was the right thing to do, it was a welcomed change and long overdue.

Allie gave Clayton quite the tongue lashing, which led to a revelation. And he talked with Olivia and straightened out some plans.

I thought it was touching how the on-duty Joes spent the Fourth of July- reading the names of those lost over the prior year, remembering them, showing them respect. This was a very touching chapter for so many reasons.
Bronwynn chapter 24 . 2/25/2012
After Velez was killed, Alex probably never thought she would again be the target of revenge and violence. However, she had to endure another incident in what was thought of as one of the safest places in the country. At this point, she probably only feels secure in the Pit. Fortunately Shana reacted quickly and her injuries were not nearly as bad as they could have been. Again, I loved the continuation of the chess reference- Ettienne is the White Knight to Alex's White Queen. Ettienne and Alex made a huge step in admitting their feelings for each other in this chapter and Ettienne is already thinking about their future together. A great chapter.
Bronwynn chapter 23 . 2/18/2012
Nothing is ever easy for Alex Cabot. After the ambassador sarcastically implied that he didn't believe her story, she sees a hauntingly familiar face in the back of there room- the man who was taking pictures in Zimurinda's hut. It came full circle when it was revealed that this man is the brother ofRafael Zapata Gaviria, a man who Velez had killed. His brother blamed Alex for this. He attacked her and pinned her down in a chokehold, but Scarlett easily took care of him. The ambassador changed his tune, immediately revoking the man's diplomatic immunity so he could be prosecuted for his actions against Alex.

That chapter was quite the revelation, filled with drama and action that I didn't expect to occur at the briefing. Well done.