Reviews for Rebirth
spike'smate chapter 8 . 12/21/2018
bad xander and giles and willow they just wanna control buffy
spike'smate chapter 14 . 10/6/2016
YOU BITCH LYDIA
spike'smate chapter 7 . 8/2/2016
BAD BAD Xander
Helena1414 chapter 17 . 8/19/2015
Sweet story. Well worth a read. ;)
Helena1414 chapter 14 . 8/19/2015
Nooooo!
nrdhrd3 chapter 17 . 6/17/2014
Interesting story!
DeepBlueJoy chapter 17 . 3/3/2012
Lovely tale. Thanks for sharing it. Glad the evil Lydia got hers...

Peace,

Blue
DeepBlueJoy chapter 16 . 3/3/2012
This is a wonderful chapter... it reminds me of a story I wrote - which I'm glad I wrote long before I read this! I really do enjoy your writing.

Blue
spike'smate chapter 4 . 3/16/2011
poor spike i cried for him he ALWAYS thinks of buffy firsr
spike'smate chapter 17 . 6/18/2010
bloody marvelous story
Rebel Goddess chapter 17 . 7/20/2004
Oh, wow. I may need to say that quite a few times. At first I was thinking that it wasn't a good idea to make Spike human, but if he's got Slayer powers, it's a brilliant idea. More please. That story was fabulous. I loved it. Oh, wow. I've decided the only thing I didn't like was dyeing Spike's gorgeous blond locks dark, but then you turned it back so even that was OK in the end. Oh, wow. More please. Please?
Tiaz chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
Very cool. Great story.
pterrordactyl chapter 16 . 11/21/2002
great story but cheap ending. spike turning human is cheap and corny. this has the potential to be a good b/s story if you hadnt made him human.
Son Of Evil chapter 17 . 11/19/2002
Great story. I can think of a million idears for a sequel. Do one!
blondel chapter 17 . 9/7/2002
I can't believe these Scoobies. Spike goes through unbelievable pain and damn near gets himself killed in order to get Buffy back; they have both Buffy's and Dawn's testimony that he has a soul and has been acting out of completely unselfish reasons, and *still* they won't give him credit! That Xander isn't quite sane in his obsession with Buffy is hardly news these days, but Willow, Tara and Giles should really know better. And they have the nerve to call themselves her friends!

Oh well, enough ranted. Thanks for a great story, which I enjoyed very much. I loved the way Buffy and Spike shared each others' bodies, getting to know each other from the inside out, so to speak. Can't wait to see what is going to happen in the sequel. Keep up the good work!