Reviews for Past and Present Danger
Krishnaa chapter 32 . 5/1
What can I say about this fic... this fic that is so awesome that I could reread it a dozen times and still want to go back for some more... your fics are really really really awesome... Please keep writing more Merlin fics... maybe we can have one where they are actually brothers... every time I hear the phrase two sides of the same coin, and the more I see them, they feel more like twins... like brothers more than just friends... I would love to read a fic where they'd actually be brother separated at birth or during childhood... I dont know... but I simply loved the fic... so thanks for the good read, please write more soon
rawriloveyou chapter 32 . 2/15
Loved this story so much, probably one of my favourite Merlin fanfics. I especially liked how you covered what happened in the time after the magic reveal and how Arthur and Merlin had to adjust to it, even after Arthur let Merlin back into Camelot. The whole story was well crafted and well written, I can't believe it's taken me this long to find and read it!
The contrast between Merlin and Arthur is really amplified in their younger selves. Brilliant chapter.
Wow. That was incredible. Amazing creativity...and that was just the first chapter! Bravo.
Jamie McCrimmon chapter 32 . 12/4/2016
This is honestly one of the most beautiful fics I've ever read and one of the best depictions of the Merlin/Arthur friendship. You made me almost cry several times. You certainly made me feel lumps in my throat. It was fascinating to see the relationships between the young and old Merlin and Arthur. Also I have to agree completely with the person whose review stating this story making up for Series 5. There were a couple grammatical and spelling errors here and there but that didn't detract too much from my overall enjoyment.
Milly the Dragon chapter 32 . 9/5/2016
Beautiful. There were so many things that irritated me about season 5, and I think this cleared up most of them. But the interactions between the older- and younger selves, the memories fading, brilliant. Loved it :D
Only irritation was a few grammatical errors I spotted, but if I have the time over this week (real life willing) I'll go through and locate them and PM you with them.
Aaviaria chapter 32 . 7/24/2016
Took me several days to read, but well worth it! The plot was new and original and I loved it! Makes me want to read a story just about young Arthur and Merlin. Anyways, thank you for writing this, it was an absolute pleasure to read!
Guest chapter 32 . 7/13/2016
Yay! Wonderful story, and Arthur finally got where he needed to be!
Guest chapter 28 . 7/13/2016
Truly an amazing story. And I can't believe I forgot that little Arthur was protected!
Guest chapter 21 . 7/13/2016
Beautiful apology!
Guest chapter 19 . 7/13/2016
This is really interesting how it explores the relationships between all four versions of the characters. Thank you so much for sharing this with us.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/13/2016
Heh, Arthur had always wondered how he got that scar on his elbow!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/13/2016
It must have been difficult to write such a very broken child, but you did it welli
Guest chapter 12 . 7/12/2016
Oh goodie, is little Arthur scared for little Merlin?
Guest chapter 8 . 7/12/2016
Little Arthur's a serial killer in training!