Reviews for Past and Present Danger
orange cactus chapter 32 . 4/12
Thank you so much! Just thank you, that was absolutely wonderful! *_*
How much I like time twists, you can't imagine, and you doing it all so accurate...it just left me completely happy!
It all ended so well, that I could never dream of it)
Thanks!)
eilonwy77 chapter 32 . 4/9
Thank you for the wonderful story! I had such a lovely time reading it. :-)
eilonwy77 chapter 15 . 4/8
How am I supposed to go to bed when I so badly want to know what happens next?! :-)
eilonwy77 chapter 9 . 4/8
It is hard to type much when I read this on my phone. But I wanted to say this story has lots of interesting dynamics going on. I keep being surprised and pleased. It is definitely not boring! Now I look forward to seeing how it goes on. :-)
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 32 . 12/13/2013
Wow. You know, I actually needed to sleep at some point tonight... Thanks for that. X) But really, this was brilliant. Thank you so much for writing it.
WaxingintheDark chapter 32 . 9/22/2013
That was INCREDIBLE. I'm at a loss for words by how beautiful of a story this is. The way you've explored Arthur and Merlin's friendship so thoroughly and poignantly...I'm just in awe of your skills at characterization and the beauty of your prose. Seriously one of the best friendship stories I've ever read.

Thank you for this.
Sanguine Ink chapter 32 . 7/23/2013
This broke my heart in all the right ways. You write with such beautiful, clear emotions. I love your characterization, I love the whump, I love the plot, I love young Arthur's development and young Merlin coming into his destiny, how they both were clearly themselves at an earlier time, but still showed glimmers of what they will become. I love older Merlin and Arthur's interactions, how real and fleshed out their fears and insecurities were, how they were able to resolve them in the end. This entire story is just absolutely beautiful and perfect and touching. You are amazing.
Writingaddict1 chapter 32 . 5/16/2013
This story is amazing. You should really write more!
Guest chapter 32 . 3/15/2013
Great story!
Fletty chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
Aww, I was kind of hoping/expecting that the they would be sent back to the boys' time and have to work out on whether they take them back to their homes separately, or together, or to to Camelot to speak to a younger Gaius about sending their older selves back to the future, yet still have to protect their younger selves until they are safe. I imagined that version to have more stress and action than if the kids were in the future etc. Never mind tho, knowing your stories it will still be fabulous! :)
I wonder if they'll encourage a friendship between the two boys or keep them apart for fear that they'll change the future?!
Rachelle Lo chapter 30 . 2/26/2013
Absolutely chilling. Well done on the apathetic viewpoint.
GraceW chapter 32 . 2/17/2013
One of the best Merlin fics out there. Excellent job. :)
Sophie-SSS chapter 32 . 2/4/2013
Impressive, I'm going to give you that.
It was a fine reading. I utterly LOVED your young Merlin, I think he was the best part of your fic, I was so sad that in the end he didn't actually appeared that much...
This was one of those few fics that actually gets you to think, that somehow moves you and makes you feel like you now see one side of a character or even of a whole story that you never imagined possible before.
Crongratulations.
MusicChannySkyscraper chapter 32 . 1/28/2013
Awwww :')
That was so beautiful. I'm so happy! :D I'm also heartbroken that it's finally finished it and now eager to read 'Hidden Motives'. It sounds mysterious! :D See ya on the other side! :P
Byee!
Amy x
MusicChannySkyscraper chapter 31 . 1/28/2013
*gasps*
YAY! AWH, HE'S ALIVE! THAT WAS JUST SO PERFECT!
Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go explode with bromance, read the epilogue, cry that it's over, flail at all the bromance again, and then I'll go read your other story :P