Reviews for Past and Present Danger
Jamie McCrimmon chapter 32 . 12/4
This is honestly one of the most beautiful fics I've ever read and one of the best depictions of the Merlin/Arthur friendship. You made me almost cry several times. You certainly made me feel lumps in my throat. It was fascinating to see the relationships between the young and old Merlin and Arthur. Also I have to agree completely with the person whose review stating this story making up for Series 5. There were a couple grammatical and spelling errors here and there but that didn't detract too much from my overall enjoyment.
Milly the Dragon chapter 32 . 9/5
Beautiful. There were so many things that irritated me about season 5, and I think this cleared up most of them. But the interactions between the older- and younger selves, the memories fading, brilliant. Loved it :D
Only irritation was a few grammatical errors I spotted, but if I have the time over this week (real life willing) I'll go through and locate them and PM you with them.
Aaviaria chapter 32 . 7/24
Took me several days to read, but well worth it! The plot was new and original and I loved it! Makes me want to read a story just about young Arthur and Merlin. Anyways, thank you for writing this, it was an absolute pleasure to read!
Yay! Wonderful story, and Arthur finally got where he needed to be!
Truly an amazing story. And I can't believe I forgot that little Arthur was protected!
Beautiful apology!
This is really interesting how it explores the relationships between all four versions of the characters. Thank you so much for sharing this with us.
Heh, Arthur had always wondered how he got that scar on his elbow!
It must have been difficult to write such a very broken child, but you did it welli
Oh goodie, is little Arthur scared for little Merlin?
Little Arthur's a serial killer in training!
It's a difficult job, but little Merlin can handle it, unfamiliar words and all.
Another good chapter. Thanks!
Your little Merlin is just so awesome!
Nice:

'You're scaring them,' Merlin whispered.

'Well they're scaring me, Merlin.'