Reviews for Renaissance
Yukino-chan chapter 1 . 7/15
I am squeaking with delight!
Currently Blank chapter 1 . 2/22
Loved it! You are my all time favorite FMA author. Lately I've also found myself in love with your Sherlock stories as well. Hope you continue to make these amazing stories:D
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 2/3
ahahaha, since this oneshot is just a setup for them to run into each other in that room, I was just reading this like "wait for it wait for it" when Ed was thinking Roy never used the room and Roy himself was staying late for work.
hmm, interesting concept... a tad bit touchy-feeling seeming (only a bit) at the end, but otherwise (since I assume a bit of new year blooming romance was intended) neat oneshot.
Jeah chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
You are amazing! It really makes me sad that you no longer write FMA fics. Nonetheless, everything you've written are just breathtaking. You're just so good at conveying emotions through words. I wish I could be like you!
chibi nee-san chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Nice. I always love your ed/Roy fics.
TooDarnLizzy chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Would have loved to read the last bit from Ed's perspective x
Louis1 chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
This is a wonderful, emotional, soft and heartwarming story! How you described the emotions of them, it's just so easy to feel into them. And the plot - I that's really a nice little idea you had. Of course Roy would find out sooner or later and then.. :-)
DiAnna44 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
You are just such an amazing writer and I love all of the stories I've read by you so far, including this one. This story was absolutely amazing, and thank you for writing it. Bai now. :)
-DiAnna44 :D
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
That was... Not unexpected... Actually...!
But! I honestly never think of it...!

So... That's good, right?

Anyway, nice! :)
jesterinblack chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
haha thats a good story its cute
Bishie Huntress chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Hot, sweet, and tender: everything love should be. Fantastic story!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
This is beautiful, simply lovely, I don't know why I haven't read it before now. Thank you so much for this!
BlackDeviouseRose chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Wow. That's all I can think. This was so cute, and I love the ending. Now, I'm gonna have to go back to reading your story "The Saffron Soul". (I was taking a break for something cute - to clear my mind)

Black Rose
angelrock444 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
nisakeehl chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Hdkdkdjslskw. I love EdRoy sooo much ;u; Well written, and very heart warming. I loved it! :L
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »