Reviews for New Year's Revelations
mjentrn chapter 3 . 4/3
amazing ending! you just let it happen with a very smooth fluid transition love how you did it. thank you so much for posting a semi- sequel! too bad you already signed it off as complete. thanks again.
mjentrn chapter 3 . 4/3
you are great in expressing their thoughts/imaginations and inner feeling. thank you! the whole chapter is building up the excitement. thank you so much for a great read.
mjentrn chapter 1 . 4/3
you started it beautifully, i am all giddy, can hardly wait to continue. you did a beautiful chapter no apologies necessary with you great writing made you can just flip sequels! thanks again.
MJENTRN chapter 3 . 11/17/2013
A GREAT POST! AS HOLIDAY APPROACHES, THE STORY IS IN SYNC WITH THE SEASON IT IS A WONDERFUL READ! THANK YOU
flip4sure chapter 3 . 11/8/2013
*sigh...thank you. Just the extra needed to the previous story.
fanka77 chapter 3 . 7/20/2013
*sigh* wonderful...
FeebleFluffyFan chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
Ah that was so sweet. You're really not that bad at the sequel follow-up thing.
Arrowhead1996 chapter 3 . 3/29/2012
That was sooo cool! I love this show, and they have always been my fave couple.
dawn pritchard chapter 3 . 1/11/2012
WHAT A PERFECT ENDING TO A PERFECT STORY XX
Gremlinpugs chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
This was a really great way to end the story. I have truly appreciated the two stories you wrote over Christmas and New Years. I like how you ended this with them both admitting their feelings for each other. That they both are going to wait until they find a solution to the "rules" at work.

Happy New Year.
71cottes chapter 3 . 1/2/2012

I am impatient to read of other history as well as the suites of the one which are not finished
Gemmakins chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
A lovely ending to the story. :) x I enjoyed it very much.
TAngosalsa chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
That was just fantastic to read! Jack going to the little bookworm club and he enjoyed himself more than he had expected. Glad to read that Sue shared his feelings. As mentioned by some else, the way write it is just better than when the show was still on air. It is simply fantastic.

Thank M for the extra chapters.
dawn pritchard chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
wow what a lovely ending to a lovely story xx
littleellie30 chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
Again another story which has me cheering for sue and jack. You've made the romance more than plausible and also told it in such a way that you could have seen it on the show happening this way. Very very nice!