Reviews for New Year's Revelations
bgjk5272 chapter 3 . 9/21/2014
after reading the last story twice (the one about tony being sue's husband) i read some of your reviews. i read about 100. seems to me you have alot of fans out there. please finish the stories you have written. especially the one i mentioned above. my cousin who has had books published and sold in stores loves your style of writing...just when i think it can't get any better, i read the next one thank you and please keep writing (and finishing the obes that aren't complete
mjentrn chapter 3 . 4/3/2014
amazing ending! you just let it happen with a very smooth fluid transition love how you did it. thank you so much for posting a semi- sequel! too bad you already signed it off as complete. thanks again.
mjentrn chapter 3 . 4/3/2014
you are great in expressing their thoughts/imaginations and inner feeling. thank you! the whole chapter is building up the excitement. thank you so much for a great read.
mjentrn chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
you started it beautifully, i am all giddy, can hardly wait to continue. you did a beautiful chapter no apologies necessary with you great writing made you can just flip sequels! thanks again.
MJENTRN chapter 3 . 11/17/2013
A GREAT POST! AS HOLIDAY APPROACHES, THE STORY IS IN SYNC WITH THE SEASON IT IS A WONDERFUL READ! THANK YOU
flip4sure chapter 3 . 11/8/2013
*sigh...thank you. Just the extra needed to the previous story.
fanka77 chapter 3 . 7/20/2013
*sigh* wonderful...
FeebleFluffyFan chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
Ah that was so sweet. You're really not that bad at the sequel follow-up thing.
Arrowhead1996 chapter 3 . 3/29/2012
That was sooo cool! I love this show, and they have always been my fave couple.
dawn pritchard chapter 3 . 1/11/2012
WHAT A PERFECT ENDING TO A PERFECT STORY XX
Gremlinpugs chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
This was a really great way to end the story. I have truly appreciated the two stories you wrote over Christmas and New Years. I like how you ended this with them both admitting their feelings for each other. That they both are going to wait until they find a solution to the "rules" at work.

Happy New Year.
71cottes chapter 3 . 1/2/2012

I am impatient to read of other history as well as the suites of the one which are not finished
Gemmakins chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
A lovely ending to the story. :) x I enjoyed it very much.
TAngosalsa chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
That was just fantastic to read! Jack going to the little bookworm club and he enjoyed himself more than he had expected. Glad to read that Sue shared his feelings. As mentioned by some else, the way write it is just better than when the show was still on air. It is simply fantastic.

Thank M for the extra chapters.
dawn pritchard chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
wow what a lovely ending to a lovely story xx