Reviews for Emergency contact
Tempe4Booth chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
i really like you writing if you need someone to proof read your chapters i'll be more then willing to help
earthling70 chapter 10 . 9/12/2012
Great story - I love a hurting Lawson! Keep up the great work.
RawSon.M chapter 10 . 7/18/2012
Hey it's been a looooong time since you've updated. Please do soon! I love how you fit the drug history in. Really smart and I can't wait to read more about it! update soon!
aby7777 chapter 10 . 2/11/2012
i really enjoyed the story so continue.I'm curios to know what may happen.
blake001 chapter 10 . 2/8/2012
Another great chapter - poor Lawson, just like him to blame himself. Glad Shannon is there to support him. Please update again soon, loving this story.
spbabe9 chapter 10 . 2/8/2012
Great chapter!

Update soon!
spbabe9 chapter 9 . 2/6/2012
Great chapter! Lawson is finally letting someone help him.

Update soon ;)
blake007 chapter 9 . 2/5/2012
Another great chapter - please update again soon. Poor Lawson - he must be feeling very tired and frustrated.
spbabe9 chapter 8 . 2/4/2012
Don't stop writing this I love it!

Sorry I havent review in a while but my homework is getting harder and harder and I barely get time to read stories let alone review and write them. So sorry keep going.
kirst92 chapter 8 . 2/1/2012
Yay! An update!

I'm so glad that Lawson's ok! I loved the little snippet of Lawson and Shannon - they are too cute. I also really enjoyed the part with Kerry giving Lawson and Shannon a hard time about their relationship.

Looking forward to seeing how this develops further. Update soon?
blake007 chapter 8 . 2/1/2012
Another great update - please continue writing, I love this story. Sorry I didn't update last chapter I've been away. Glad Lawson is OK.
kirst92 chapter 7 . 1/19/2012
Yay to an update! I'm so glad that Lawson is ok! Really looking forward to seeing how Shannon and Lawson's relationship moves along after everything they've been through. Update soon?
kirst92 chapter 6 . 1/16/2012
Oooh! Interesting! Hope Lawson is ok, and I also hope that Lawson and Shannon are fine after Lawson's ordeal. I'm looking forward to the next update, hopefully soon?
spbabe9 chapter 6 . 1/15/2012
Really good chapter! I luv how Lawson is actually letting Shannon help him for once! How he is okayy!
kirst92 chapter 5 . 1/9/2012
Yay! An update! I really enjoyed the Shannon and Lawson moment - with Lawson concerned about how their relationship would change by her helping him recover.

Looking forward to seeing how you develop this fic in the future! Update soon?