Reviews for A Better New Year
Queen of Night chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Loved it!
filagirl chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Thanks you for a wonderful, New Year story to start off with.
glitterr chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Lovely!
Candice chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
you should keep writing it was a good story line and i would like to read more.
Toni9536 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Wow just loved it ! Best New years story yet.
Gngr chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
*UNF* Now that's how you start a new year! I had to laugh at the not safe for work note. Heck when I see your name I just know it's on and I need to get somewhere to read STAT!

Best wishes for an AMAZING 2012!
opalsfire chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Yummy! I have to say I love that well they just got down to business so to say it was a lovely new years present. I have missed your writing though I understand why. I look forward to seeing more of your work in the future, hopefully. Thank you as always I rely enjoyed the story. I have been missing your work so much I was retreading confetti. :) hope you had a great holiday.
Morrigan28 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Oh how you do spoil us! Thanks once again and a Happy New Year to you too x
ILoveVikings chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Ahhhhhh, if only! Loved this. When will your book be available to buy, because i will definately be getting it!
SPNjunkie25 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
OMG! Loved it! ;) now don't make me beg for more! LOL xoxo

* Happy New Year to U! *
gnrclln chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
You are awesome! Every time I read one of your stories, I find myself wishing you wrote the original. It would be great if you extended this little gem. I can't help but be greedy.
Ericschippy chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Nice lemons to kick start the new year x
My Universe chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Great o/s. I love how you gave a little background on Sookie's state of mind so that it wasn't too ooc for her to give into Eric on the first night. Thanks for the New Year's gift!
kathy79 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Now my New Year can start happy, really, really happy! ;) I have missed you but completely understand about busy holidays. I love this, if I were Sookie I would DEFINITELY want to to live in the world you write. Thank you for happy endings of all kinds! I cannot wait to read your new book. Kathy
JasonElizabethMorgan8 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Best New Year's present ever! That was so hot. I'd love a sequel maybe...

Thanks for sharing! Happy New Year!

Jessica