Reviews for Castle's Quandary
GT500RonSmith chapter 6 . 10/5/2014
I sure would like to see her in that lingerie!

Very cute story! Thanks very much!
GT500RonSmith chapter 5 . 10/5/2014
That was lovely! She released so quickly! And confessed her love! Hoping he gets to taste her before round 2 though!
GT500RonSmith chapter 4 . 10/5/2014
I am not usually into reading the song lyrics, but I read these. They were about perfect!

It took a bathroom break and a crude asshole to make Kate finally realizing that she was letting everyone the place think she and Castle were merely friends! Forcing her to show them that they were much more. That he meant much more to her than that. A kiss in front of everyone. Not just a kiss, but a very passionate kiss!

And the promise at the end of many benefits I think!
GT500RonSmith chapter 3 . 10/5/2014
I'm skipping a lot, I know, but I love that Kate gets jealous! But, then when he sets the condition, she has to throw in that 'without benefits!' It just seemed unnecessary. Put a ceiling on his hopes, I guess is what I'm thinking. Yeah, it's a date, but you won't get a good night kiss or you won't get a hug or whatever else, you just won't get it! In reality, if they start getting closer, say on the dance floor, things are going to progress. Benefits are going to occur!
GT500RonSmith chapter 2 . 10/5/2014
Oh, I don't like her second demand! If he has to keep his hands to himself, how are they going to dance? They have to dance! I absolutely love it when they dance!

Sweet chapter!
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Sounds like a good start! Both of them wanting to be a lot more to each other than they are. I like it!
someheartslove chapter 6 . 8/23/2014
Hahahahhahaha. Hahahahhahahahahahah
Hahahahhahahahahahah
I'm actually laughing so hard that I can't stop at that last line. Hahahahah
I'm sure riding castle's fun stick would be more than amazing.
Great story! Great!
someheartslove chapter 5 . 8/23/2014
I have a feeling you have a very very very happy husband at home :D
Loved the anticipation, the talk with Brittany, elevator ride and basically, everything else.
Extra large Trojan. Ha! I knew it!
someheartslove chapter 4 . 8/23/2014
Hahahahahhaha
First of all, I love love loveeeee jealous Kate and Castle. It's my favorite thing ever after them smooching.
And then when she kissed his, in front of the whole hall, hahaha, yeah, nobody saw you, Beckett, nobody!
I'm so glad she so honest with him right now. I think he needed it for a long time.
Loved the song choices and the way you incorporated7them in the Story.
someheartslove chapter 3 . 8/23/2014
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
I'm laughing so hard here! So hard,!
Yeah, Kate is a bit OOC! But I do not care! It's your au and you totally made it work! We she said that she doesn't get jealous, that she gets even, I almost started laughing out loud in the middle of the full office. Bahahahahahahha
This made my day ten times better! Ten times!
someheartslove chapter 2 . 8/22/2014
Hahahahhahaha
Even tho this is kind of oc, I Totally dig it. Totally! All the seductive lines and them being Completely sex and adorable, I love it!
Want to see what's I Beckett s purse. Aaaand why does she have a gun? Oh noes
someheartslove chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Sometimes I wish to see the clothing and shies authors describe in their stories. I bet she looks great in that lavender dress and heels.
I love them being so forward.
FlavorCountry chapter 4 . 7/6/2014
Best. Foreplay. Ever.
fanficfan39 chapter 6 . 6/27/2014
I'm having a great time reading all of your stories. Just wish I had discovered them three years ago!
CitronViolet chapter 2 . 6/10/2014
I love your writing style!

Its great when you switch POV otherwise Castle might come across as a little immature or whiney. When you get Kate's POV you realise that "works for her" and she's able to paint a sexier more manly picture to go along with his boyish charm.

You've captured the dynamics perfectly!