Reviews for What The Hell
kirstielynn chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
I think sabastion is being to much of a pushover.
JezebelStrike chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
Lol poor Sebastian at first but then he finally succeeded in getting Ciel. X3
Motaku1235 chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
'Twas very entertaining. XD
IJWMPB chapter 2 . 3/27/2012
I really liked this but at the end you wrote, "Why would I be made at you?" it should say mad.
promocat chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
the ending was perfect!
BlueIsMyFavoriteNumber chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Aww, I feel sorry for Ciel! I'm like super tall and all my friends are super short. Especially one friend, who is actually my best friend.

I was once teasing her about her height and she suddenly turned into something like this! She even fucking bit me!

This is a lesson for people with short, baby-faced friends...

BEWARE!
dolorousity chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
lmao.
promocat chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
LOL!ciel is being more of a bratty child when he trying to be "adult"it's nice cheese-happy new year!
orlyzara chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Gah .. I'm laughing a lot I can't stop after I read the message ciel sent to grell, that was one hell of a terror XD anyway I love this fic, the way ciel messed up with sebastian was stunning :)) really, he just made him was dishes for about an hour! That was awesome ;)
JezebelStrike chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Lol too funny
hamlet chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
I think you've got the wrong impression of Ciel: he already acts bratty and does whatever he likes, whenever he feels like it, so he wouldn't need Miss Lavigne's 'yeah let's go all slutty' song. He already thought 'what the hell' when his parents were murdered and he himself became enslaved, and acted on that sentiment by summoning a demon. For a regular god-fearing Victorian, calling in the help of a demon would be the ultimate way of saying 'what the hell, i've got nothing to lose'. Moreover, I think his character is so complex, and so mixed up (because of all the trauma he experience) that he would never be able to let himself go in the frivolous, empty, meaningless way descibed in the song. He's too intelligent for that, because he knows that no amount of superficial "what the hell"-behaviour will ultimately make him truly happy or oblivious to what happened in his past.

I found your writing quite good, you're obviously a good writer, but for me the lyrics of the song are completely unrelated to the character of Ciel Phantomhive. But, well...that's just my opinion
Amethyst Skulkyrie Cain chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
This really was OOC, but well written, and this song definitely fits how Ciel felt. Poor Sebastian :S

Well written, good imagery, and I was almost disappointed when I saw it had finished and I'd read it all... :D

Favourited!