Reviews for Near Death
The Doctor Rose chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Lol that is sooo true
crzykittyfangirl chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
ah, Rose. he does. he loves you so very much. he loves you more than the stars, more than travelling, and more than life itself. If there was a way you could stay with him forever and still be the same you that you are right now, then he would do it. In a heartbeat, because he needs you. not just because he loves but because without you, he's broken and empty. You make him whole, your the only one he's ever loved.
Lady Shaye chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Oh God. I need you to write a delirious!flu-ridden!Doctor fic. Seriously. Like a full-blown all-out fic. Not this drabble stuff, because seriously, I cannot get enough. And Rose is all like, Doctor, seriously. You're just sick. And he honestly thinks he's dying.
BUT THIS. THIS. OH THIS IS BEAUTY.
Idonotwantthisaccountanymore chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Oooh leaving with a question- that's amazing but- It would also be amazing if you wrote a sequel:) Something different you know:)
ifan13 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
So true ... Men CAN'T deal with the flu ... or colds ...

"The Doctor was dying, that much he was sure of. The heat he felt could only be the fires of regeneration."

Ha! This going to keep me smiling for a while :)
PhoenixWormwood137 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
LOL XD that was awesome. Hehehe. MAN COLD :D Thanks (:
Gates Hale chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
hehe, I loved that 3 I was going into it thinking it'd be another one of those angsty/sappy stories that i myself am guilty of, and i ended up giggling! Extremely cute, and a great writing style :)
Brynncognito chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Eeeee~! Funny and squee-inducing.
Titanic-fanatic chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
he he he he :D This is brilliant!
the hanging tree chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Aww.(:

I was just watching the episode where 10 regenerates the other day... so many tears. :x

Great job!