Reviews for The Hunter: Book One
pbow chapter 101 . 8/23
Mannn, I thought for sure that when Wade said Ron owed him for keeping Kim out of the loop of his training, that Ron would've offered Wade some cheese, just like he bribed Rufus with.
And what's all the fuss with claude and his monet?
I Hope Kim Would Do Some Spying On Barkin Or Investigate The Boosters And I Hope Ron Doesn't Fail Those Entrance Exams

P.S Can't Wait For The Next Chapter
Mahler Avatar chapter 9 . 8/21
So now Kim and Ron have their chi bound together, and it's focused on their pendents. Somehow I see a big plot complication down the road concerning that...And while James and Eric continue to spin their nefarious plots, Brick clues Moni on how Bonnie is pulling the wires of the food chain like an expert puppeteer, while Barkin, MHS and the police turn a blind eye.

Wow, Sentinel, this AU is sounding more evil than anything I could come up with in BTS, but I'll just use that as inspiration, heh-heh...

Bobtrumpet chapter 101 . 8/20
. . . and the plot proceeds apace.

I can't wait to see what Ron does to the bad guys from "the ranch." I guess I'll have to wait, though, huh? Probably Book 2. And Barkin; ooh! I really can't wait to see him get his. I know, I'll have to wait for that, too.

I wish I could do the PDP; does it work on fan fiction writers?
whitem chapter 101 . 8/20
So many pieces of the puzzle being moved around and set up. I'm glad you're writing this and not me, 'cuz I'd be LOST trying to keep everything straight. But I really enjoy reading it!

So a little over 10 chapters to go... Something tells me major events are about to occur.

As always, I'm looking forward to the next installment!
Jimmy1201 chapter 101 . 8/19
Holy cow, ST - a "normal" work year has 2080 hours and you are up to 2200 already? Damn, do you sleep? I liked in this story where a lot of people have taken note of Kim & Shego's battle with Warmonga - that seems realistic. Lots of plot lines are still up in the air, I wonder if any will be resolved by the end of book one.
CajunBear73 chapter 101 . 8/19
Life moves along, the details of each moment gathering where they will before more of them moves along, leaving them behind. And so on...

Though Ron seems to be making plans for his future, and maybe Kim's, a fatalistic streak runs all through them. He figures on what will happen, not the when or how. But the Shadow (or Larry in this case) knows...insert evil laugh...

CB73
Fanatic97 chapter 101 . 8/19
Well this should get interesting
Mahler Avatar chapter 8 . 8/13
The plot advances, any many other plots as well. Ron's intensive training and his dark thoughts of how easily Kim would get over his demise, while Yori begins training Kim in the hope that a combo of her and Ron's chi will preclude anyone's demise.

Plots and counterplots between both Kim and Ron's 'rents, and now Sheldon has put that ol' gang of mine back together (The complete set of KP villains! Collect 'em all!) to hatch another plot to split up our favorite pair, while keeping their own noses clean. Yeah, good luck on that...

Now that all the basic players seem to be in place, let's see where all this leads. And it can't be good...

ReviewerDWJ chapter 100 . 8/6
Wow. Alot of stuff has happened in the past 50 chapters and all I have to say is everything was executed perfectly. I can't wait for more and give this story a proper review when it is finished.

ReviewerDWJ
ReviewerDWJ chapter 50 . 7/31
Wow this story is interesting. Drama, conspiracy, romance. One of those I'm not to use to in fanfiction but I'll get use to it. The more I read this the more it looks like a alternate/different version of season 4. I'll be glad to continue reading and leave a mini review at 100 but it will take awhile (if not a month or two). Cause one of the big advantages of this story is that one chapter is like reading a long chapter in a Harry Potter book.

ReviewerDWJ
Mahler Avatar chapter 7 . 7/30
So James is still in the doghouse, but Anne will be ready to send HIM on a deep space probe to a black hole once his plot is revealed. But I did enjoy his apoplectic reaction to Kimmie's description of how Hiro wanted to have his way with her and raise a family of ninjas.

And now Shego has sprung Drakken, but Dr. Betty is aware and doesn't seem too concerned? I'll have to wait and see why. And Ron will eventually depend on Kim to stabilize his MMP or else the world could end? Whoo boy, and onto Ch. 8...

Mahler Avatar chapter 6 . 7/29
Really enjoyed Hirotaka's ham-handed and totally awkweird attempt at seducing Kim, and Yori's predictable reaction. (Protection to keep from having little ninjas? LOL...) East meets West in a humorous clash of cultures. But Hiro's truly priceless statement was actually to Bonnie: "For the time being Bonnie-kun I would suggest abstinence."

And now our primary villain makes his appearance: the redoubtable Hans and his cohorts. Top it off by Shego blasting into Drakken's jail, and we're all set for the next chappie.

Cloaked Glydr chapter 58 . 7/29
Oh crap Wade has his computer hacked. Wudnt he have anti hacking programs already installed, or is he too arrogant?
Angelus-alvus chapter 100 . 7/27
Lowardia better get ready. Ron will make rain detah there!