Reviews for Midnight
Lizzy David chapter 8 . 2/19
Hey, how about new earth?
where-is-my-tennant chapter 8 . 8/11/2013
Loved it! Only thing that annoyed me was that you kept switching between Biff and Jeff, other than that great job!
ChelGallifreya221B613 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
I keep going back and forth between Ten and Eleven's voices, because this is my favorite episode, because he was vulnerable and alone. Great so far, I plan to keep reading!
somebodyknightmerlinalready chapter 8 . 11/24/2012
I really liked that! Great job! I could totally see this happening!
Jezzi1996 chapter 8 . 6/2/2012
This was brilliant! Molto Bene! I absolutely loved the slight change in dynamics having the Doctor and River there instead of just the tenth doctor.
red92 chapter 8 . 3/31/2012
Really loved reading this and I've recently watched The Planet of the Odd and instantly thought about this you and this fic and I was wondering whether you'd consider writing this episode with RIver in? :P
childofaeolus chapter 8 . 2/13/2012
this was amazing!¡!¡!
Pilko95 chapter 8 . 2/13/2012
This was brilliantly done, I'm looking forward for over episodes. Maybe you could do The idiot's lantern with the Doctor's reaction to River becoming one of the faceless ones or you could do Fear her and River's reaction to the Doctor being drawn and trapped in the Isolus' drawing
TisZiny chapter 8 . 2/13/2012
I've loved this, you did it really well. I'd be interested in reading other episodes done with river, if you ever felt like doing another :) this was amazing though, i really enjoyed reading it.
quibilah chapter 8 . 2/12/2012
This story was brilliant! I loved every moment of it, and though I have a hard time believing River could be taken down so easily, I still loved it! Goodness, there's so many episodes I wished River was in rather than some other companions, but The Impossible Planet/Satins Pit was one of them, I would be very interested in reading that!
Someone Who Wants a Fez chapter 7 . 2/8/2012
Come on, River! Kick its ass! I kind of hope River doesn't shoot Skye, because it'll more than likely freak everyone out even more, and the consciousness probably will just stay inside instead of still being inside (if it still lives after its host dies). Besides, I like the thought of the unknown hero who saved them all from themselves with her sacrifice.

UPDATE THE LAST CHAPTER!

SWWAF
PresidentTheAwesome chapter 7 . 2/8/2012
Oh my god, this story is too awesome for the next chapter to be the last one! :O:O

Loved this one, and grrr Skye - was really getting annoyed a ther like River and I wonder that the last chapter has install for us, cant wait ;D
red92 chapter 7 . 2/8/2012
:C cant believe the next chapters going to be the last one its too good! but seriously cant wait for the next chapter and any other episodes you write :D
Someone Who Wants a Fez chapter 6 . 2/5/2012
OH NOOOO! Finally, next chapter will be the part I've been looking forward to, my all-time favorite part of the episode: the stealing of the Doctor's voice. Oh god, I can't wait!

Please update as quick as a flash! I beg of you!

SWWAF

*I think a good episode would be Blink. Even though the Doctor and Martha barely appear, I think you could tell the story of them living a couple of months in 1969. River working in a shop at the end of the hippie era. Priceless.*
red92 chapter 6 . 2/5/2012
Another great chapter :D seriously love this fic! and i adore how protective the doctor is