Reviews for Midnight
pinstripesandconverse chapter 8 . 8/31/2014
that was fab
pinstripesandconverse chapter 6 . 8/31/2014
that val is a bitch tho at the end of the ep she says "I knew it was her" ha what scum
pinstripesandconverse chapter 3 . 8/31/2014
the thing is reading this is still as scary as watching the episode frick
pinstripesandconverse chapter 2 . 8/31/2014
the scariest thing about midnight I think is that you never find out what it was and its the scariest thing ever
Pen Name Enter Here chapter 8 . 7/28/2014
I'm glad I read this. Really glad.
Lizzy David chapter 8 . 2/19/2014
Hey, how about new earth?
YamiFix chapter 8 . 8/11/2013
Loved it! Only thing that annoyed me was that you kept switching between Biff and Jeff, other than that great job!
ChelGallifreyHookCas221B613 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
I keep going back and forth between Ten and Eleven's voices, because this is my favorite episode, because he was vulnerable and alone. Great so far, I plan to keep reading!
somebodyknightmerlinalready chapter 8 . 11/24/2012
I really liked that! Great job! I could totally see this happening!
Jezzi1996 chapter 8 . 6/2/2012
This was brilliant! Molto Bene! I absolutely loved the slight change in dynamics having the Doctor and River there instead of just the tenth doctor.
red92 chapter 8 . 3/31/2012
Really loved reading this and I've recently watched The Planet of the Odd and instantly thought about this you and this fic and I was wondering whether you'd consider writing this episode with RIver in? :P
childofaeolus chapter 8 . 2/13/2012
this was amazing!¡!¡!
Pilko95 chapter 8 . 2/13/2012
This was brilliantly done, I'm looking forward for over episodes. Maybe you could do The idiot's lantern with the Doctor's reaction to River becoming one of the faceless ones or you could do Fear her and River's reaction to the Doctor being drawn and trapped in the Isolus' drawing
TisZiny chapter 8 . 2/13/2012
I've loved this, you did it really well. I'd be interested in reading other episodes done with river, if you ever felt like doing another :) this was amazing though, i really enjoyed reading it.
quibilah chapter 8 . 2/12/2012
This story was brilliant! I loved every moment of it, and though I have a hard time believing River could be taken down so easily, I still loved it! Goodness, there's so many episodes I wished River was in rather than some other companions, but The Impossible Planet/Satins Pit was one of them, I would be very interested in reading that!