Reviews for Midnight
Someone Who Wants a Fez chapter 7 . 2/8/2012
Come on, River! Kick its ass! I kind of hope River doesn't shoot Skye, because it'll more than likely freak everyone out even more, and the consciousness probably will just stay inside instead of still being inside (if it still lives after its host dies). Besides, I like the thought of the unknown hero who saved them all from themselves with her sacrifice.

UPDATE THE LAST CHAPTER!

PresidentTheAwesome chapter 7 . 2/8/2012
Oh my god, this story is too awesome for the next chapter to be the last one! :O:O

Loved this one, and grrr Skye - was really getting annoyed a ther like River and I wonder that the last chapter has install for us, cant wait ;D
red92 chapter 7 . 2/8/2012
:C cant believe the next chapters going to be the last one its too good! but seriously cant wait for the next chapter and any other episodes you write :D
Someone Who Wants a Fez chapter 6 . 2/5/2012
OH NOOOO! Finally, next chapter will be the part I've been looking forward to, my all-time favorite part of the episode: the stealing of the Doctor's voice. Oh god, I can't wait!

Please update as quick as a flash! I beg of you!

SWWAF

*I think a good episode would be Blink. Even though the Doctor and Martha barely appear, I think you could tell the story of them living a couple of months in 1969. River working in a shop at the end of the hippie era. Priceless.*
red92 chapter 6 . 2/5/2012
Another great chapter :D seriously love this fic! and i adore how protective the doctor is
AKs-on-show chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
It's definitely an interesting idea, taking one of the quintessential tenth Doctor stories and sticking the eleventh Doctor and his companions into it, but the execution was a bit lacking in places. Some of the metaphors and similes fell a bit flat, and a really good opportunity (Geronimo being an Indian chief as opposed to an "English word used to express excitement) was missed. Still, I'm really looking forward to reading more, and you've done a pretty good job.
Someone Who Wants a Fez chapter 4 . 2/1/2012
Chapter 5? Maybe it's just my computer, but FF says it's uploaded, but it's not here. I really like this and want to read it! Especially when the Doctor's going to have his voice stolen (hopefully it will still be the Doctor, and not River. The Doctor's just the more dramatic choice.)

Hopefully it's up and I can read it!

TisZiny chapter 4 . 1/31/2012
i love having River there. I can't wait to see how you play it all out :)
PresidentTheAwesome chapter 4 . 1/30/2012
Aw man, loving this story more and more! Please don't kill us with another long update ;D

Such a great plot also, update soon! :D
red92 chapter 4 . 1/30/2012
Its great reading this. I remember the episode and just love eleven and river in it instead :P and i adore how protective the doctor is of river :D
Words of love chapter 4 . 1/30/2012
HA!

I can just imagin Matt smith doing the fast talking scean. The way you've blended 11 into this story is just phenominal, keep up the good work.
Words of love chapter 3 . 1/29/2012
Ohhh I love the spin your putting on it with 11. Please write more!
PresidentTheAwesome chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
Dun, dun, DUNNNNN. Update soon! :D:D
MangledTree chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Oh I love this! Please continue! :)
lokivainglorious chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
That was brilliant cant wait for more! I love stuff like this :)))) x
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »