Reviews for Scar & Bones
Dragon of Selene chapter 17 . 1/31
... Does your semi-friendly vampire acquaintance attempting to summon you from the other room with the stone out of curiousity and boredom count as the dead summoning the living?

Alas, if only someone would kindly violently murder John, leaving slightly manipulated and grieving Ginny to raise his spawn.

...Stop looking at me like that, I am fully aware I'm a horrible being.
KingRider6911 chapter 17 . 12/9/2016
Truly was a great story.. To bad that it is abandoned
Guest chapter 17 . 12/2/2016
When you write, have the ideas down. Know the story, and have most of it finished. Going chapter by chapter is hard. Most stories are never finished because the author never wrote more than one chapter at a time. When this happens, it hurts everyone: the reader, because they might have liked the story, and are left with an unfinished work; the website, because it takes up space; and most of all, it hurts the author, because most are fiction readers, and they know the feeling to get involved with a story only to see it never finished. If you do not plan on finishing this story please have the decency to have it removed, so that no one else is disappointed by yet another abandoned story.
KasumiKeiko chapter 17 . 11/28/2016
Fuck... fucking cliff hanger and abandoned T-T
Guest chapter 17 . 11/25/2016
c'est dommage que cette fic s'arrête la, elle est vraiment top quelqu'un pourrait la reprendre ou vous pourriez essayé de la continuer malgré tout se serait cool
ghosalc02 chapter 17 . 11/22/2016
can you continue with this story plz
KAth chapter 17 . 11/6/2016
Whoaaaaaa
jadeangel099 chapter 17 . 10/29/2016
*gets to the end* alright, looks like it's about to be all tied up! *tries to flip to next chapter* NOOOOOOOO! IT COULD HAVE ENDED PERFECTLY RIGHT AFTER!
Disturbedhrt chapter 17 . 9/8/2016
Please finish
WildRosa13474 chapter 4 . 7/3/2016
Me: ...Since when is time a herb? *10 seconds later*
Me: OOOOOOOOH I GET IT
WildRosa13474 chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
Poor Harry. Dumbledore is probably gonna choose the 'boy-who-lived' as head boy.
Guest chapter 17 . 6/18/2016
cette fic est cool dommage qu'il n'y ai pas de suite
Raremist98 chapter 17 . 3/22/2016
This is a great story please pick it back up. You left it on a cliffhanger and now i want to know what happens. Plus i think Lily should have a redemption at having a relationship with Harry. Please keep updating the story is really good.
Guest chapter 17 . 3/21/2016
cette fic et bien dommage quelle abandonné et que personne ne la reprenne.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/11/2016
Seeing as Harry is adult in the wizarding world and in his place I would, tell his family good-bye and when John fails against Moldy Shorts don't come crying to me! Seeing as I got all O.W.L.s and he got three or four I should've been Head Boy and perfect before that! But NOOO! It was decided to give both to The- Boy-Who-Lived even though he sure as hell didn't earn them! With that in mind, I'll take my inheritance now and screw you morons! If or much more likely WHEN the next Dark Lord rises DO NOT come looking fro me to help! You've made it perfectly clear that intelligence matters less then some stupid title! With that in mind I'll be going and not coming back! Though I truly doubt that even pointing out all those errors would make any difference. Stumblebum speaks and everybody jumps to obey.