Reviews for Scar & Bones
WildRosa13474 chapter 4 . 7/3
Me: ...Since when is time a herb? *10 seconds later*
Me: OOOOOOOOH I GET IT
WildRosa13474 chapter 1 . 7/3
Poor Harry. Dumbledore is probably gonna choose the 'boy-who-lived' as head boy.
cette fic est cool dommage qu'il n'y ai pas de suite
Raremist98 chapter 17 . 3/22
This is a great story please pick it back up. You left it on a cliffhanger and now i want to know what happens. Plus i think Lily should have a redemption at having a relationship with Harry. Please keep updating the story is really good.
cette fic et bien dommage quelle abandonné et que personne ne la reprenne.
Seeing as Harry is adult in the wizarding world and in his place I would, tell his family good-bye and when John fails against Moldy Shorts don't come crying to me! Seeing as I got all O.W.L.s and he got three or four I should've been Head Boy and perfect before that! But NOOO! It was decided to give both to The- Boy-Who-Lived even though he sure as hell didn't earn them! With that in mind, I'll take my inheritance now and screw you morons! If or much more likely WHEN the next Dark Lord rises DO NOT come looking fro me to help! You've made it perfectly clear that intelligence matters less then some stupid title! With that in mind I'll be going and not coming back! Though I truly doubt that even pointing out all those errors would make any difference. Stumblebum speaks and everybody jumps to obey.
Bronze chapter 1 . 2/10
No way in hell will Harry get the Head Boy Badge! That'll go to John of course as he's The-Boy-Who-Lived! You can't expect them to snub The-Boy-Who-Lived in favor of his younger twin who actually earned it!
Need more this is too much suspension
Guest chapter 17 . 9/30/2015
Cette fic et cool s quelqu'un pouvait la reprendre se serait bien.
SweetPatate chapter 17 . 8/21/2015
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOON! (desoler je ne sais seulement parler français XD) pourquoi finir sur sa! c'est dur de se dire que tu a abandonner **!
KarisTasogare chapter 17 . 7/30/2015
no udates in a while, hope this isn't a 'dead'tor
KarisTasogare chapter 2 . 7/29/2015
okay slight issue here, if harry and John look so different then shouldnt most people relize who is who? (after all the Olsen twins are identical and people can easally tell them apart)
Guest chapter 17 . 7/28/2015
Plz write a sequel or more chapters
ILuffsNicoDiAngelo chapter 17 . 3/20/2015
screw the abandonment! this is a great story , please continue it, if i am correct it should be only 4 more chapters, one where everyone goes and starts fighting and harry sneaks away steals the cloak then comes back and steals the elder wand gets "killed" by voldy . then harry speaks to death and that he will defeat voldy with the help of the hallows then wakes up again. scares everyone shitless when he gets up from in front of voldy's body and fights him. the next chapter shows everyone elses view once harry was killed, finding out harry was the "chosen one" and voldy gives a big speech because he supposedly won the war then harry wakes up in from of him and defeats him. normal deaths from the book please btw. then the last one is death showing up when voldy dies and speaks to harry in front of everyone and how he is proud of him
Maedre chapter 17 . 3/19/2015
I skipped chapters 4-16 and guess what, Harry is still a bitch that takes abuse from his "brother".