Reviews for Scar & Bones
Please up date just so we know about the battle
lsignet chapter 17 . 1/23
and this is where you ABANDON a story!? my god! you were doing so great on this story line!
ThunderSphinx chapter 17 . 10/5/2017
Lol, just wait till everyone learns that Harry is the real Boy-Who-Lived.

And OMG. Dumbledore and John are completely delusional. And knocking Ginny up without her permission!? Disgusting.
ThunderSphinx chapter 11 . 10/5/2017
Why did you have Slytherin win the Quidditch Cup?
LBII chapter 17 . 9/7/2017
I do not have the skill, but somebody who does ought to finish this for the author. He has a good start on it and 2 chapters and it could be finished.
Firewolf67 chapter 1 . 7/30/2017
Update now please
Russ chapter 17 . 7/26/2017
Why did you run away and not finish this story, IT'S very good!
Hadrian Eveningshade chapter 17 . 7/19/2017
F*ck yo*. You abandoned it. At least you can finish it in ONE more chapter. Sht
Hadrian Eveningshade chapter 15 . 7/19/2017
Wow. Resurection stone is coming
Charlie0925 chapter 17 . 4/20/2017
So sad to see that there won't be anymore of this fic as I was truly enjoying it.
Dragon of Selene chapter 17 . 1/31/2017
... Does your semi-friendly vampire acquaintance attempting to summon you from the other room with the stone out of curiousity and boredom count as the dead summoning the living?

Alas, if only someone would kindly violently murder John, leaving slightly manipulated and grieving Ginny to raise his spawn.

...Stop looking at me like that, I am fully aware I'm a horrible being.
KingRider6911 chapter 17 . 12/9/2016
Truly was a great story.. To bad that it is abandoned
Guest chapter 17 . 12/2/2016
When you write, have the ideas down. Know the story, and have most of it finished. Going chapter by chapter is hard. Most stories are never finished because the author never wrote more than one chapter at a time. When this happens, it hurts everyone: the reader, because they might have liked the story, and are left with an unfinished work; the website, because it takes up space; and most of all, it hurts the author, because most are fiction readers, and they know the feeling to get involved with a story only to see it never finished. If you do not plan on finishing this story please have the decency to have it removed, so that no one else is disappointed by yet another abandoned story.
KasumiKeiko chapter 17 . 11/28/2016
Fuck... fucking cliff hanger and abandoned T-T
Guest chapter 17 . 11/25/2016
c'est dommage que cette fic s'arrête la, elle est vraiment top quelqu'un pourrait la reprendre ou vous pourriez essayé de la continuer malgré tout se serait cool