Reviews for Yellow River The Trail to Dodge
Guest chapter 28 . 1/20/2013
Fantastic adventure!
Glow1012 chapter 28 . 11/15/2012
This was an excellent sequel! I am so glad you wrote it! I wasn't sure I would like it with them staying outside of Dodge but I really did!
sonya c chapter 28 . 1/17/2012
This has always been one of my favorite GS stories. It has it all, angst, drama, danger, romance and a little humor to allow for breathing room :). Thank you so much for posting here and giving me a chance to read it all again!
mahc chapter 28 . 1/11/2012
And again, there's that lovely, very satisfying ending! What a great epic story you have created, and one to put smiles on our faces. Great conflict and great resolution! Looking forward to more of your stories here.

MAHC
lostcowgirl chapter 28 . 1/10/2012
A nice twist to make use of those pits. So Matt and Kitty will be leaving Dodge for their CO ranch.
JudithH chapter 28 . 1/10/2012
Wow - while I was begging for another chapter, you gave me that much and more. This has been a wonderful tale! Thank you.
SingerMe chapter 28 . 1/10/2012
I really liked this story. Great adventure and romance. Congratulations on a great job.
JudithH chapter 25 . 1/10/2012
I can't wait for tomorrow, hoping that the next chapter in this story will appear.
lostcowgirl chapter 26 . 1/10/2012
I suspected the Cathcart cabin you were referring to was the one from Marry Me in Season 7. You certainly do play it fast and loose with the Gunsmoke canon. Putting your story 2 years after the show ended would mean the cabin's been deserted for 15 years, not the 8 you mention. Even so, I find it hard to believe a homestead would remain empty for even the shorter time. Some poor family would try to make a go of it. It sure beats having to buy property.

I look forward to the next chapter to see if Matt gets there before Kitty kills Scharpf. Never mess with a woman and her child. For that matter never mess with Matt when it comes to thinking the love of his life has put herself in danger when he was already worried about the child he fathered with her.
lilyjack00 chapter 25 . 1/10/2012
Action!Kitty to the rescue! I knew she wouldn't stay locked in that room...
lilyjack00 chapter 22 . 1/8/2012
More heart-rending angsty drama, please, as long as it comes with a healthy dollop of soul-satisfying conclusion on top. And butter. Everything's better with butter on top.
lilyjack00 chapter 21 . 1/8/2012
More angst and drama now means more love and comfort later. It's all good...
mahc chapter 21 . 1/8/2012
Oh no! They were soooo close! A riveting tale. Just when we think happiness and resolution have arrived, disaster strikes! Ready for the next chapter, and soon!

MAHC
lostcowgirl chapter 21 . 1/8/2012
Things never seem to go smoothly for Matt and Kitty. Matt will be off like a flash after his daughter and will spot her bear. I can't wait to see if the wedding will be as planned.
lilyjack00 chapter 19 . 1/8/2012
Ah, you made my Sunday! That was sweeter'n a five-pound bag of pure Louisiana cane sugar! It got me to remembering all the tv eps when Festus fussed over small babies. "Why, she ain't no bigger'n a little ole tater bug!" or something to that effect. Keep 'er comin', sister. I can feel some more ScharpfDrama just around the metaphorical corner...