Reviews for Yellow River The Trail to Dodge
RBGirl chapter 28 . 2/24
I can't leave enough good reviews for this story. It covered every emotion so well, it was amazing. Thank you
RBGirl chapter 14 . 2/24
Sorry I have missed leaving reviews I get so caught up in the story. This chapter is breaking my heart. Poor little Katie.
RBGirl chapter 6 . 2/24
Great writing, I can feel the tension in every word
RBGirl chapter 3 . 2/24
Ahhh, yes.
RBGirl chapter 2 . 2/24
Seamus didn't stand a chance and Matt should have known better
52shari chapter 20 . 10/18/2017
Every time I reread thsee two installmentseparate of yellow river it leaves me wanting one more installment. You have such a vivid way with words.
52shari chapter 28 . 6/25/2017
Wonderful job. Both installmentsides truly enjoyable. Would of liked one more installment to truly have closer
52shari chapter 28 . 5/31/2017
Have read your Yellow River story twice. Love your writing style. Wish their had been one more installment to the story. Good job
Guest chapter 28 . 1/20/2013
Fantastic adventure!
Glow1012 chapter 28 . 11/15/2012
This was an excellent sequel! I am so glad you wrote it! I wasn't sure I would like it with them staying outside of Dodge but I really did!
sonya c chapter 28 . 1/17/2012
This has always been one of my favorite GS stories. It has it all, angst, drama, danger, romance and a little humor to allow for breathing room :). Thank you so much for posting here and giving me a chance to read it all again!
mahc chapter 28 . 1/11/2012
And again, there's that lovely, very satisfying ending! What a great epic story you have created, and one to put smiles on our faces. Great conflict and great resolution! Looking forward to more of your stories here.

MAHC
lostcowgirl chapter 28 . 1/10/2012
A nice twist to make use of those pits. So Matt and Kitty will be leaving Dodge for their CO ranch.
JudithH chapter 28 . 1/10/2012
Wow - while I was begging for another chapter, you gave me that much and more. This has been a wonderful tale! Thank you.
SingerMe chapter 28 . 1/10/2012
I really liked this story. Great adventure and romance. Congratulations on a great job.