Reviews for Love's Magic
lychee loving chapter 13 . 12/9/2009
Fantastic story! Pacing was just right, the characters sounded just like they did in the original series except there seems to be a touch of maturity that I find refreshing. Really sad to see this story abandoned, it's very well-written! And just as the plot was beginning to unfold, too. Now we'll never know what happens to Akane-chan. :( Regardless, this was a pleasure to read! You handle AyaNanaka very well, I might add. I loved their parts especially. Aya's inner thoughts on wondering if he was only with her because he couldn't have Takeo was especially good. Plus Nanaka's mention on feeling slightly jealous of Sae's new relationship with Takeo - I just. I really love how introspective those two are (were?) being. Great great work! :)
mauinetani chapter 13 . 2/5/2005
please update! I really like your story. :)
jans chapter 13 . 12/29/2004
please update already! can't wait for the next chapters.. keep up the good work. you are a good writer...
jans chapter 13 . 12/19/2004
- this is the longest chapter i've ever seen. better check it again.
genki-escapist chapter 13 . 6/19/2004
Er, now what?
genki-escapist chapter 7 . 6/19/2004
MY GOODNESS. I had so wanted to pair up Akane and Jurika! XD I don't want her to be this manipulative though.
genki-escapist chapter 4 . 6/19/2004
This is driving me nuts. It's all about TakeoSae. AyaNana is so much more interesting. And I had always wished people would give Akane a definite match-up...
genki-escapist chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
Hmm? I don't think Ayanojou would have said that. Besides, the last few eps were more than enough to conclude that Aya can definitely get over Takeo and he is simply holding on to those familiar feelings rather than open up his heart to new feelings that might also hurt him.
ShinobuFan175 chapter 9 . 7/24/2003
Great story! I really like it. I do want to tell you something those. In Japan, schools actually have classes on Saturday!
Mistress Saturn1 chapter 13 . 6/4/2003
I love this story. I'm going to add it to my list of favorite stories on my account here. Let me know when its updated. Also just to let you know. When I opened chapter 13 it only brought up a story title and the author name. The story itself didn't open. Anyway I'll be looking for an update soon!

Dena a.k.a. Mistress Saturn
starlight chapter 13 . 6/4/2003
your story is really good but you might want to check chapter 13 because the only thing that comes up when i open it is the story name, chapter, and the author name. but i've liked what i read so far and look forward to it being updated soon.
Emily chapter 13 . 10/2/2002
OMG! This is probably the best fic I have EVER read! You have just got to finish it; I'm so addicted. I've read it twice already, and I plan on coming back to check and see if there's more. Please please keep writing! I just gotta know what happens!
Leila Winters chapter 9 . 8/24/2002
Aww...sad. Akane seems like such a BIOTCH. Ah well. I guess not everyone can see her the same way I do.
Leila Winters chapter 4 . 8/24/2002
Wow. Sort of OCC, but I like it so far...I hope that Akane comes in soon. (she's my favorite character!)

KEEP IT UP!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/28/2002
please continue I love N & A pairings. if this is what it is. where is chapter 13?