Reviews for The Best Christmas Gift
lili chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
wooow so loving and good. pls write an outtake too
lili chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
woooow
vivx-chan chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
I loved this fic, apesar de ser um bocadinho triste no início acabou muito bem, achei muito fofo!
Caso não saibas sou a colega da Ana Rita da faculdade. Desculpa ter começado pela mais pequena mas tem havido muitos updates das outras fanfics que estou a ler e sendo férias estou por vezes fora do alcance de um pc. ;P
Espero conseguir ler as restantes antes das aulas voltarem à carga. xD
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
I laughed

I cried

Heartwarming
Anthousa9 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
wow..i REALLY LOVE it..!
J.DRAST chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Hello. Sweet one-shot! I liked that after all that time, she was wearing his sweater when he came upon her, for the first time after 10 years. Showed that she was still sentimental. They make a good couple! Thanks, Suzan Noerr P.S. I'd say you did pretty good on your first lemon, too!
dowlingnana chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
The story goes from heart break, to wishing, to wondering, to going, to trying, to getting. A sad but sweet story with such a wonderful HEA. The lemons weren't bad either, wink wink. ;o) It was the best Christmas Gift for both of them...each other.
virgo87 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
I really enjoyed it. I would love there to more chapters added to see what happens to them next because after being apart 10 years a relationship won't just be so easy and great all the time, they have both missed out on a lot.
immortalwizardpirateelf-fan chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
I am sorry but that was a shit ending. Edward should have just fucked and chucked her after she tore his heart out. It would be perfect vengence. Bella shouldn't just say "I am so fucking sorry. I was doing it for you". I HATE it when either she or Edward make those unilateral decisions and then after one I'm sorry everything is fine. Bella should have to WORK for Edward to take her back. Who gives a fuck if they missed ten years. She needs to work to get back together with the man whose heart she shattered!