Reviews for More Than She Seems
Melissa Westhouse chapter 5 . 9/5/2003
That was so sweet I loved it.
macpuppy chapter 5 . 8/2/2002
What a lovely 5 part series. You did a great job. I logged on and had to read the entire thing. As yummy as a bowl of cookies and cream. I've met Adrian, so your descriptions of his eyes really made me smile. Keep writing!

fan of HLTS and Tracker
histastrea chapter 5 . 7/27/2002
Good Story!
Christina chapter 5 . 6/5/2002
Well, I just got done reading the entire story, I thought it was very good. I think that you should do a sequel to the story, which has Cole and Mel mating as humans. I liked reading your story.

Christina C.
Glory chapter 1 . 6/1/2002
A lovely and satisfying ending. Please keep on writing your Tracker fics. You have a definite feel for the material.
Mickey Fischer chapter 5 . 5/23/2002
I've got to say that this was a great story that I thoroughly enjoyed from beginning to end. You've done a marvelous job. I've been reading this off and on all day and unfortunatly I've forgotten your name so it might be a good idea to edit it and put your name and thanks to anyone that helped after "The End."

I will also keep that in mind when I submit my stories.

Don't stop here I think you have real talent!

Mickey Lee Fischer
SunKrux chapter 5 . 5/22/2002
I told you, you'd do fine! Nicely done, kiddo! I finally got over here to finish reading this. :) Well done! :) Love ya!
Kim chapter 5 . 5/20/2002
Oh, wow! Wow, wow, wow! That was so beautiful! I can't even describe how wonderful that was! Well done! I really do hope you continue to write stories like this... Bravo!
Zenovia chapter 5 . 5/20/2002
That was a great story... So sweet... Still smiling as I type this review... Thank you...
Clara chapter 5 . 5/20/2002
OH! That ending was so sweet. You really have a grasp of both Mel's and Cole's character. I hope you continue to write tracker fanfic.
Sherry chapter 5 . 5/19/2002
Thank you so much for this oh so special story of Mel and Cole. You brought the characters to life with all of their little nuances intact. If only there could be an episode like this story...please keep on writing and posting your work. You have a fabulous talent that should be shared with all.

Peace

Yulfeel :0)
lovecolemeljessnestov chapter 1 . 5/19/2002
Dear Blue Raven,

Now that Tracker may not see a second season, this is the only way I can enjoy my favorite show.

Please write more stories. :-D
Cyn Tolram chapter 3 . 5/16/2002
This is a very well thought out piece with wonderful dialogue. You really understand these characters, Blue. I can picture them in my mind as I read your terribly romantic and charming story. Thanks for the entertainment!

Cyn Tolram

(Your wonderful beta reader)

PS-Blue is MY wonderful beta reader. Love ya, girlfriend!
Morpheus chapter 3 . 5/15/2002
wow cool! yer fics are getting to be real good! can't wait till this comes to fruition! more power to you!
Kim chapter 3 . 5/14/2002
Ooooooh! OOoooooohhhh! Ooooooohhhhh! So, uh, the next part will be posted in a few minutes, right?