Reviews for Yukari's Errands
Avid McReaderson chapter 9 . 10/27/2012
Please finish up with this arc, I'm frothing at the mouth waiting for Ikuto to go back to Gensokyo. Also, you could do like a bit where Yukari tells everyone that Ikuto's gone, and get their reactions.
Sonanoka21093 chapter 9 . 10/24/2012
Quite the lovely chapter! It felt a bit... I suppose you could say it felt a little lacking in detail, honestly; I feel as if anyone who has never played monster hunter would have no idea what the monsters look like. Anywho, keep up the fantasy heaven inducingly good work, and I will continue to look forward to more from you!
Sonanoka21093 chapter 8 . 10/12/2012
Aww, but I like watching him progress! It's so nice, reading him do things I've done. I recommend a combo of yian garuga gear with tigrex stuff, when the time comes. Nice little combo of skills.
Zap797 chapter 7 . 9/25/2012
This is about to get very interesting. Yukari and her mischief...
BTW did you mean 'key' instead of 'ki' when you started your hunts? Just thought I'd mention it.
Anyway can't wait for more!
Sonanoka21093 chapter 7 . 9/24/2012
Ohhh, I love you! This is such a fan-gasm inducing crossover! I love, love, love, LOVE Monster Hunter! I wait with bated breath for the next chapter! I can't wait till he fights a Tigrex, or maybe a Rathalos! I wonder if he'll reach Fatalis? Doubt it, but that'd still be awesome.
MUS3 chapter 7 . 9/24/2012
Never would I expect Yukari to allow Ikuto to hug her! I can probably appreciate this arc more than the Ben-to arc as I've played my fair share of RPG's.

I'll be honest I've never played the games so my knowledge on Monster Hunter is quite limited. The only girl I know of is Kirin and I'm guessing it'll be portrayed as either Yuugi (horn) or Sakuya (hair).

Despite me being a Monster Hunter noob, I will continue to read as the updates come along!
l2ose chapter 7 . 9/24/2012
This going to be fun looking forward to your update.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/24/2012
Awesome!,!,,!,,!
Red Sectoid chapter 6 . 7/12/2012
Okay here are my 5time top guesses for where next
1.) Avengers (it did just come out)

2.) DOA (fighting tournament could also work with any other fighting game)

3.) Viva Pinata (maybe yukari wants a dragonache as a pet)

4.) Digimon (any season)

5.) Hellsing (maybe he'll sense flandre's blood)

I'd say Pokemon but he'd get to attached probably. Although that might also go for viva pinata
Savaris chapter 6 . 5/3/2012
Guess this wraps up Ben-To. At least he was holding back for the most part so as the other could shine, brief as it is. And whichever god, have mercy on Ikuto should he ever find himself in Medaka Box... that place be haxxed up.
ghoohg chapter 6 . 4/14/2012
When I read the word collecting at the end there my mind flashed to Pokemon. Yukari makes him fill a Pokedex next? lol.
MUS3 chapter 6 . 4/12/2012
And so the Ben-to arc comes to a conclusion. It was neat to see that all this happened before the concert in the main fic.

I recently got started in the Rosario Vampire series. So personally, I'm hoping for Yukari to miraculously incorporate some more "errands" based on the RV series..

Can't wait for the next update in Keys to the Heart though!
Patcheresu chapter 6 . 4/11/2012
Personally, I completely ignored your song and used Sean Murray's Final Push from the Call of Duty: World At War soundtrack. It plays in Seelow when you storm the last RPGs defending the train station with a tank and in full blast when you attack the final defense on the Reichstag roof.

And it ended about the same time your song did when I read.

/watch?v9zoO03F2zhk
KenZe chapter 6 . 4/10/2012
YES MORE ERRANDS!
ShiningFingah chapter 5 . 3/16/2012
I finally watched BEN-TO.

Anyway, first let's address a few things I found odd.

~"She's also part of the same club I'm in. The Half-Price Food Lovers Club."

"How many of you are there?"

"Three. Me, Oshiroi-san, and Yarizui-sempai. (1)"

Before that passage, you were referring to the brunette, whom you stated was part of the "Half-Priced Food Lovers Club", yet the next line says there are only three of them in the club. I may have missed something but I'm pretty sure Yarizui wasn't mentioned beforehand, at least I think so.

Also, you forgot to put in the author's note what (1) was.

Now that that's over and done with...would Ikuto be on the same level as the Wizard? With the way things are right now, he seems a tad bit OP. It's not OP as in unexplainably strong, more like having a Pokemon at level 25 by the first gym. Though it's justified as he has been training a lot.

I've been meaning to get this off my chest, but does self-insert mean you based it on yourself? It sounds stupid, but I really want to make sure. XP If so, you mint want to take the "Shameless self-insert" part out of the summary cause' it doesn't do a good job in attracting "new" readers. Most self-inserts tend to be bad after all... Sturgeon's Law FTW

And, if Yarizui was beaten by Orthros, shouldn't he have had a harder time with them? Or can the victory be chalked up to him outsmarting them?

As for the next world, have it decided yet? Or will this be a completed fic by the next chappie until further notice?
44 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »