Reviews for Yukari's Errands
Patcheresu chapter 5 . 3/15/2012
Two in one chapter, nice! Though its hard coming up with good battle music for this arc? Any ideas? So far, Blazin from Def Jam Vendetta/Fight For New York and Gamebreaker from NBA Street Vol 2 are too short, but definitely fit in with the chi combos.
MUS3 chapter 4 . 3/5/2012
Didn't really see anything wrong with your descriptions of the fighting sequences. And Even though I haven't seen the Ben-to anime yet, I still enjoy this story. I might have to start watching it now.
ShiningFingah chapter 4 . 3/5/2012
I wouldn't know how to critique a fight scene, at least, a fight scene from this anime as I haven't watched it. It's just sitting there in my hardrive . Probably should start it. God knows how much I've been spoiling myself already. :P

Though I can say that the quality of writing - for someone who hasn't written in over 2 months - is Pretty decent.

Hope to see more of these soon
Patcheresu chapter 4 . 3/5/2012
It does feel like your descriptions are lacking, and it's hard to see how the attack was done mentally compared to before. And the descriptions would have added a few lines.

Huzzah! Then another crossover!
hunterror chapter 3 . 2/3/2012
Ello Wrathkal,i have to say im a big fan of your up the good work on both series. I also reccomend reading FireWolFreds"TTGL:So this is the heavens."and its ongoing sequel"TTGL:Brothers to the employ a great mixture of GAR and comedy that flow care and kick ass.
Savaris chapter 3 . 1/14/2012
Ah, so this is where it catches up to the main story line and explains where he'd get to a karaoke! And just maybe Ikuto would take after someone from KB and be know as "The Man From Gensokyo" (RE:Satou:Where's that?)... or something.

We'll be waiting for more for this and the main story. Hopefully that a certain witch would show up next... nah. After Satou's appearance would be better, give him the mid-boss role. In the meantime... go Shaga, go!
shadowmccloud chapter 3 . 1/12/2012
(2) Suika is an oni, you could have used her as an example. GREAT side story, as well as the original line! keep up the good work!
Ramenspazz chapter 3 . 1/11/2012
LOVE IT~ i like the way you keep it semi true to Ben-to but also how u tied it in to keys to the heart at the end. I think u should merge bolth stories but thats just me XD . i think tho that u should have ikuto take on satou and train him and find a way for it to help with melings training, that would be kind cool. goodluck and keep it up.
ShiningFingah chapter 3 . 1/11/2012
Eh? I'd like to see him beat up some megalos from Kore wa Zombie Desu Ka? If he can go masou-shoujo temporarily, that's even better.

Or maybe some splicers from Bioshock, whatever works.
MUS3 chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
To be honest, I've never even heard about this Ben-to series but I might have to give it a look in the near future.

Definitely got me interested in this story.

The only mistake I noticed was in paragraph that started, "As we waited for the bento to warm up" you used Yuuka's name instead of Yukari's.
Savaris chapter 2 . 1/7/2012
Just done reviewing main story and about to vote when I noticed this! Being dropped into Ben-To's reality would work out well for him since this occurs during his training days and a few sturdy bags of meats to test his skills on (and the prize of a half-priced bento). Ben-To certainly gave me a WTH at the notion of beating the fudge out of my colleagues for a half-priced meal... I should know better cause' common sense don't apply on anime. Got that, Kochiya? Looking forward to Ikuto meeting more of original cast.
ShiningFingah chapter 2 . 1/1/2012

I have a feeling he'll have some kind of super saiyan soon. Battles I really enjoy come from the Riddler Challenges in Arkham City when done flawlessly. XD Or maybe the Reaction Command scenes in KH2.
Patcheresu chapter 2 . 1/1/2012
It's just too much fun to watch them get their asses kicked, I'm sorry. Thanks for the swift update.
Patcheresu chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
This is very well done, and the fight scene was very interesting to watch. Ikuto's rush to cursing is new, but not unfunny. I do not watch nor read Ben-To but I really enjoy this story.

-I like the song "Beneath the Ground" from Kingdom Hearts II for the fight. Maybe because it was used for the arena in the Underdrome. /watch?vqsc-V-5DSJk
44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3