Reviews for Miles Across the Universe
my tea chapter 12 . 7/24
I'll be still hoping and waiting for an update. Please finish this fanfic T.T
I just realized something. I read this fic before, but i just had a realization. I dunno who i want to win in a akira vs hikaru match. Usually i have a preference, bit this time i wanted both to win or lose. Some people might say that this is naive, but... ya know?

Anyway, good fic and i love it!
That was an interesting read, albeit one I coulda done without.
herseybarrules chapter 1 . 6/12
that was awesome! i love how you only used dialogue until the end. also i was wondering if hikaru will have sai's fan with him. i also know that it has been awhile since you had updated but that will not deter me! anyways i hope that you can update sooner or later but i highly doubt it. hope to hear from u soon
4shl3y chapter 12 . 6/6
Even though it has been a long time, I still hope you update.
Zero chapter 12 . 1/5
It's been 2 years since you updated. Is this fanfic still continuing?
awefanfic chapter 12 . 12/30/2015
update!please update quickly!please update!
seira chapter 12 . 12/4/2015
will you continue this story?
cause i'm curious about what will happen next. and i want to know how the match will be end. i hope it didn't the same as canon especially the match between japan and korean. that is if you plan to continue this story.
i really like your story. there's not many who write about the hokuto cup.
Sir Cookie chapter 5 . 12/4/2015
I like the idea and the begginning of this story. But then you started exaggerating about hikaru's prowess. It's so annoying. He's a "demon"? Bull! I could kinda understand it at the pro exam. Most of those guys are inexperienced and stuff. But that second dan? He is a proffessional. He faced a title holder at the shinshodan. He has faced people on sai's level and sai could be said to be called a monster. Shindou is a particulary good upstart. You over hype him like crazy. And who believes rumors? People don't wholeheartedly believe rumors, it has to be experienced by themselves. Also I bet that second dan could have beaten everyone at the pro exam too. The games and level of pro games should be on another level. Hikaru should struggle. It should take years for him to get good enough.
yunaucii chapter 12 . 11/30/2015
it's such a good fic. i'm really looking forward for the next chapter. such a waste if you abandon this good fic. do you have writer's block ? hopefully you will update soon :D
GreenDrkness chapter 12 . 10/29/2015
Wow I totally did not see the panic attack coming
Keep on the writes
Pixiecropse chapter 12 . 10/28/2015
more must have more please
fic4ever chapter 12 . 10/15/2015
Please please please update. I wanna kown who won.
GenkaiFan chapter 11 . 8/31/2015
It has been over a year since an update. Has this story been abandon? A pity if it is. I really enjoyed the blow by blow game descriptions. It is something I could never do in any of my stories.

-GF
natkinnat chapter 3 . 8/12/2015
Aw, Touya Akira has a history with Shindou and there's nothing about it. When did they play? Does Shindou remember Touya? Frustrating not to know.