Reviews for Complicated
DixieH chapter 5 . 9/25/2014
I'll liked his until John got into bed with her. I think even drunk she would have shot out of bed like a rocket at the thought of him in her bed. I was so looking forward to that conversation. John reasonable, concerned and her half drunk half hung over and ticked that he broke into her place.

The writing was great and I liked her reaction to his "death".
Monique chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
Catching up on some older Careese fanfics. This was just perfection. This is sooooo something John would have done to give Carter peace over his "death". And Carter would have been broken over his death at that point as well. Nicely written and very much in character which I always like.
ladyleo65 chapter 5 . 8/13/2013
Nicely done.
libbyann chapter 5 . 2/18/2013
So, so good. I would love to see Carters reaction at the thought of John's death. I also want to see him holding her...anytime would actually be nice. Lol. Very well written. Love it.
mschessplayer chapter 5 . 1/12/2013
Perfect solution. Good fic Jessa4865.
farmgirl1964 chapter 5 . 11/17/2012
Good story! I liked where you took this. You are such a clever, clever girl. ;-)
soohia chapter 5 . 10/25/2012
That was Fun to read
BellaSarah chapter 4 . 10/1/2012
Aw, I love this!
Hilary Parker chapter 5 . 4/16/2012
This was truly wonderful!
Blanche chapter 5 . 2/6/2012
Oh, I like this! Very much. How about a sequel? ;)
ladybrin chapter 5 . 2/5/2012
this was a good fic- I enjoyed it-
Ana chapter 5 . 2/4/2012
Love it, part 6?
IslandGem chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
LOVED this story. The writing and characters were spot on and like others here; think you have a wonderful way with writing for this show and characters. I loved reading about Carter's vulnerable side and Reese's protectiveness for her. Yay for Carter and Reese! Adding this to my fave stories list and hoping (selfishly) that you write more about one of my fave tv pairings soon :)
IslandGem chapter 2 . 1/16/2012
Riveting stuff! Love the show and the characters and i love the unorthodox relationship Carter and Reese have and most of all, how you've gone with that in your story! Off to read the rest now :)
christallh24 chapter 5 . 1/15/2012
Great update! You are going to continue, right? Right? Soon, please! Alerted!