Reviews for Brotherly Love
Ladyhawke 620 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Enjoyable side point of view. Interesting to see it from somebody else's perspective.
OldSFfan chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
It's refreshing to see Saint John's point of view and his way of getting String to overcome his hangups. Despite the 4th season, Saint John remains an unknown. Good job. Please keep 'em coming.

-Old SF Fan
Riabhach chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Great fic - loved it. You always have some great thoughts!
Sirius7 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Very cute and sweet... and, I think, something that might have happened if Sinj had come back into picture **without** String and Cait just disappearing off the face of the planet.

I was halfway thinking that Sinj might hit on Cait himself in an attempt to make String jealous, but what you decided on worked out quite well.

Always glad to see new tales from you,

Ms. Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Awww, I like this story. You know, not many people could confront Stringfellow Hawke and live to tell the tale. I kinda feel sorry for the chopper though - it probably wasn't happy either having to go up and down continuously. Definitely a favorite.

I'm not really sure if your okay with people giving you ideas for fics and if your not just skip this next part and I'll remember in the future:

You know the movie 'the world's greatest athlete' with Jan-Michael Vincent in a tarzan outfit? Wouldn't it be funny if a movie director hired Santini Air, and used String as a stunt double? I think it would make a good point of view story for you.