Reviews for The Azkaban Cell Block Tango
GinHanelle chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Hilarious!
flyingpiglives chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
I'd never heard this song before, but it sounded really cool. So I went on YouTube and it took me a while to find your version, but I really liked it. I think it was really brave to sing your own lyrics instead of just having different videos, and it made the stories much more clear. That was really fun! Thank you!
jedidah chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Brilliant!
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
LOL! OMG THIS IS WICKED FUNNY I LOVE LUNA'S ONE!
hello pretty bird chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
I couldn't stop laughing while reading this. It was absolutely perfect. Everyone was in character, and that's rare in a parody, so that shows quite a bit of talent alone.
OCDdegrassi chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
OMG, I loved this! It was absolutely hilarious. Especially Pansy's and Ginny's! You fit the words in very well with the characters. The only thing was that Hermione's line was a bit odd sounding, but this was great!
Enheduanna of Ur chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
ROFL I love this song! I was totally singing it in my head the whole time! Good stuff!
chocolate fish chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
That was just great :)
krm3DeeDee chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Chloe - so were Orion and Walpurga, Sirius's parents. Blacks practiced inbreeding, especially because there were lots of them.

I chose to use Sirius for the second murder because he sort of looks like a player (he could have been, in his marauding days).

As for the second "murderess" - I thought about it for a while, but then Bellatrix seemed like the natural choice - for her hatred for Muggleborns, and a closer age to Sirius. And - the fact that she did kill Sirius in the cannon. A match made in Hogwarts!

Chloe chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Funny, but Sirius and Bella are cousins, so... INCEST!