Reviews for Indispensable
jpgFury chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Great fic - nice dynamic with these two.
casus17 chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
loved it, great story showing the banter between brandt and benji, as well as little bit of whump, great story!
Jennie-who-is-new-here chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
OMG, this is delish. Brandt whump & Benji friendship & banter & snark: my favorite flavors all in one excellent story! Really loved it.
purehalo chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Loved. Every. Freakin. Word !
DjDangerLove chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Aw! That was so good! I hope you write more Mission: Impossible stories that contain Brandt whumpage haha great story!
Klenotka chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
I love it. A great story :-) MI4 is my favourite movie, mostly because of the team they put together. Benji and Brandt were my favourites and their scenes were perfect. I am glad I am not the only one who enjoyed it :-)
anon chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Whee! MI4 family!fic complete with mission, snark and whump on my (new) fav character. I loved this. Great job and I really hope that you write more stories for this fandom.
RuinNine chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Awww, that was cute! ;D Thanks a lot!
CrazyBeaver chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Totally love this story! I love Brandt & Benji's friendship, and Benji's my favourite character, so I had a great fun reading this :)
tellygirl chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Ever since I watched the film a few days ago I've been desperate to read MI:4 fanfics focusing on Brandt and this fits the bill perfectly, thank you so much!
Alex Kade chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
And I thoroughly enjoyed going through it. It's a fantastical fic! Can't wait to see your next one'
Red Tigress chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Woo! I liked the whump of course, but I really liked the brotherly fighting. Nice job, I enjoyed it a lot.