Reviews for Failed Confession
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I don't know that I will see UkexUke(Kyoya/Hayato) in this fic! That's insane! But funny at the same time! Indeed, Hayato and Kyoya love stupid-clueless-dense person(Takeshi n Dino). But seeing both Uke become close because has the same situation, that's Fun and adorble! lol

But you should make some Warning about The both Uke situation because they almost do 'something' because the 'frustation' they had! Glad their Seme stop them before too late! *chuckle*

I am very enjoy seeing/reading my both OTP(8059 & D18) in the same fic/panel(?)! ehehe

But actually I'm not really sure to favorite it or not. #sorry *gloomy*
Just hope I didn't change my mind.
Futaba Takeshi chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
I could cry for happiness of them! but what happen to Dino and Hibari?
D chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
:D
Sakimoto Ritsuko chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Aww, sweet story :D

Lol.. Both Dino and Yamamoto are idiots... XD

And well, you sure have a lot of mistakes.. " But it's okay, the most important thing is that i understands it so i don't really mind -w-
Puppetshow chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I so love it,even though there were some grammatical error but for a first fic it was pretty damn to see more of your fics.
ColdInnocence chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
I FUCKING LOVE IT! Although you said "sight" when you should be using 'sigh'. either you spelled it wrong or you wrote the wrong word.
Sinful Princess chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
;giggles; Very sweet, though now I wanna know what happened to Hibari and Dino. XD
Alex-Mellois chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
the scene with hibari and gokudera was epic XD i really liked the story hopefully you'll improve in you're grammer though i'm not one to talk since my writing skills SUCK hope i see more of you're fics soon
anon azure chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
hahahaha this was so awesome! I love Kyoya and Hayato as best friends! SO AWESOME!
Hiyon Kazariki chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Er, a few things to touch on:

1) IS THERE A PART WHERE DINO 'DEALS' WITH HIBARI?

2) You have too many grammatical and spelling errors to point out.

3) For a first fanfiction, this is good. Just need to brush up on your grammar and spellings.

4) I hope you will continue writing.

Thank you for publishing this fanfiction. Keep up with your good ideas, and try to improve your grammar and spelling. It would do everybody and yourself a great help.
RainbowFedora chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Grammer, grammer, grammer, GRAMMER! That's it~ Totaaly love this fic! And it's your first? Aside from grammer(I almost wanted to cry about the grammer TTATT) it was a great plot and you really well on it! Hibari was so funny with Gokudera in this. Hibari tops Gokudera anyday. But Yamamoto tops him the best~ That scene with Hibari and Gokudera in the prefect room was so hilarious. This fanfiction was super cute and it just made me wanna hug someone! Keep up the good work! Oh and if you need a beta for 8059 stories or any other story with Gokudera in it I can do it~! I'm not an offical beta but I have beta'd before for a friend. And her fic turned out great! Just PM me if you're interested!