Reviews for It Means That I Am Not For Sale
luvtheheaven chapter 4 . 7/17
I wish there had been a chapter 4 and that this wasn't 100% an author's note. I also wish thumper-littleowl had actually updated this story for you. But most importantly - I hope you are still alive. Thank you for sharing what you did with us while fanfiction was still a part of your life.
luvtheheaven chapter 3 . 7/17
So you've made this AU by introducing the Glee character of Sebastian a decade before Blaine met him in canon? Interesting. :P

Also uh of course we don't like Uncle Alan... creepy horrible guy. I love the way you make it clear what Blaine's thinking though and how Blaine doesn't get it yet. It feels very realistic.
luvtheheaven chapter 2 . 7/17
What do I think of Uncle Alan? I think it's funny because my dad's name is Alan so he is Uncle Alan to all of my cousins, and I love my dad but this character creeps me out, because you have forshadowed the fact that this man will be likely be involving Blaine in child sex trafficking or something similarly horrific.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/2/2013
I just want to say that I love all your stories, you are very talented, and I hope you are doing well!
Random Klainer chapter 4 . 3/8/2013
I'm really sorry to hear about that! I send my love and prayers. *virtual hug*

This story is amazing so far. Keep writing; follow your dreams and don't give up on that novel! I can't wait until the next chapter; I'm sure Rebecca will do a great job as well.

Much love,
Iris
JustCallMeBooRadley chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
You're a great writer an I'm sorry about your cancer. I hope that it gets better :)
UnderGroundSorrow chapter 4 . 2/29/2012
Oh my god... I know this maybe isn't what you want to hear, and that this probably won't change anything, but I'm sorry something like this have happened to you. I know, just another stranger saying that they care when they don' - I don't know you personally, but it won't change that I find it sad and horrible. We have a family friend who used to have cancer, but she pulled through it and she lives perfectly fine today, and I know you will too :)

I'll check out Rebecca's profile and I'm sure it will continue to be awesome

Good luck!
Gleedarrenfan18 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
I'm sorry about your cancer

I

Hope she updates this one

First becuz it's really good
Breeze Williow chapter 4 . 2/26/2012
I will continue to read the stories and I will support Rebecca :) I am also praying for you and good luck on your novel!
Smile or Go to Jail chapter 4 . 2/26/2012
im profondly sorry about your cancer. its .
Azaelia67 chapter 4 . 2/26/2012
Wow. I am so sorry to hear that. You're totally right to pass your stories to someone else, and focusing on bigger dreams. Please take good care of yourself )
UnderGroundSorrow chapter 3 . 2/2/2012
O.M.G! This is EXACTLY what I've been looking for ever since Blaine appeared in Glee

I had my suspicion that the uncle would be like that, and I must say it fit. But in the first chapter...I think Finn was too smart and if someone has a memory that painful, they do NOT wish to spill it that easily. Sebastians way of bullying seemed realistic though. This sounds really interesting, so PLEASE don't drop it!

Good luck and keep writing :)
future-superstar-duh chapter 3 . 1/21/2012
OHMYGOD! AAAHHH! WHAT! WOW! WAIT A SECOND HERE! UNCLE ALAN Y U NO UNDERSTAND! BLAINE IS 6! AND RELATED TO U! O.O AAAAHHH! THIS IS A REALLY GOOD STORY! ALSO, I'M SO STUPID THAT I DIDN'T ADD THIS TO ALERT SO IT TOOK ME FOREVER TO FINALLY READ IT! IT IS STILL AMAZING AND U NEED TO PINKY SWEAR THAT U WON'T STOP WRITTING THIS BECAUSE U R AN AMAZING WRITER! LOVE YA!
FelixTheCatTheFrog chapter 2 . 1/11/2012
Oh god that was so creepy but for some reason I LOVE IT. UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEPLEEEEASE
Azaelia67 chapter 3 . 1/10/2012
Urgh, his uncle is so disgusting. I think what's the most hard to read is when it's told from Blaine's POV, from his childly POV, it's aweful s I really felt uncomfortable during that chapter. I can't wait for next chapter, or for Finn's reaction, so please update soon !