Reviews for It Means That I Am Not For Sale
Guest chapter 4 . 12/2/2013
I just want to say that I love all your stories, you are very talented, and I hope you are doing well!
Random Klainer chapter 4 . 3/8/2013
I'm really sorry to hear about that! I send my love and prayers. *virtual hug*

This story is amazing so far. Keep writing; follow your dreams and don't give up on that novel! I can't wait until the next chapter; I'm sure Rebecca will do a great job as well.

Much love,
Iris
JustCallMeBooRadley chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
You're a great writer an I'm sorry about your cancer. I hope that it gets better :)
UnderGroundSorrow chapter 4 . 2/29/2012
Oh my god... I know this maybe isn't what you want to hear, and that this probably won't change anything, but I'm sorry something like this have happened to you. I know, just another stranger saying that they care when they don' - I don't know you personally, but it won't change that I find it sad and horrible. We have a family friend who used to have cancer, but she pulled through it and she lives perfectly fine today, and I know you will too :)

I'll check out Rebecca's profile and I'm sure it will continue to be awesome

Good luck!
Gleedarrenfan18 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
I'm sorry about your cancer

I

Hope she updates this one

First becuz it's really good
Breeze Williow chapter 4 . 2/26/2012
I will continue to read the stories and I will support Rebecca :) I am also praying for you and good luck on your novel!
Smile or Go to Jail chapter 4 . 2/26/2012
im profondly sorry about your cancer. its .
Azaelia67 chapter 4 . 2/26/2012
Wow. I am so sorry to hear that. You're totally right to pass your stories to someone else, and focusing on bigger dreams. Please take good care of yourself )
UnderGroundSorrow chapter 3 . 2/2/2012
O.M.G! This is EXACTLY what I've been looking for ever since Blaine appeared in Glee

I had my suspicion that the uncle would be like that, and I must say it fit. But in the first chapter...I think Finn was too smart and if someone has a memory that painful, they do NOT wish to spill it that easily. Sebastians way of bullying seemed realistic though. This sounds really interesting, so PLEASE don't drop it!

Good luck and keep writing :)
future-superstar-duh chapter 3 . 1/21/2012
OHMYGOD! AAAHHH! WHAT! WOW! WAIT A SECOND HERE! UNCLE ALAN Y U NO UNDERSTAND! BLAINE IS 6! AND RELATED TO U! O.O AAAAHHH! THIS IS A REALLY GOOD STORY! ALSO, I'M SO STUPID THAT I DIDN'T ADD THIS TO ALERT SO IT TOOK ME FOREVER TO FINALLY READ IT! IT IS STILL AMAZING AND U NEED TO PINKY SWEAR THAT U WON'T STOP WRITTING THIS BECAUSE U R AN AMAZING WRITER! LOVE YA!
FelixTheCatTheFrog chapter 2 . 1/11/2012
Oh god that was so creepy but for some reason I LOVE IT. UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEPLEEEEASE
Azaelia67 chapter 3 . 1/10/2012
Urgh, his uncle is so disgusting. I think what's the most hard to read is when it's told from Blaine's POV, from his childly POV, it's aweful s I really felt uncomfortable during that chapter. I can't wait for next chapter, or for Finn's reaction, so please update soon !
MerthurOfficial chapter 3 . 1/4/2012
OH. SWEET. LORD.

Uncle Alan is a BIT creepy. WHO KISSES THERE NEPHEW LIKE THAT? NOBODY. and Sebastian is horrible, he can just go a live in a hole, with UNCLE PEDO OVER THERE. God, this makes me really sad, but I REALLY want more so UPDATE

UPDATE

UPDATEE

UPDATEEE

UPDATEEEE

UPDATEEEEE

UPDATEEEEEE
NightReaderTillDawn chapter 3 . 1/3/2012
haha, I love the 'Lugitty Blayzon' bit, I coiuldn't stop laughing and had to stop reading so I got the full effect of the chapter...

If I'm honest, I sorta had my suspicions that that was going to be the ending, obviously, I didn't know how it was gonna happen.

As for Sebastian, I really didn't expect him to show up at all so that was a suprise...So, overall another great chapter and I cant wait for more !
Aledda chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
I knew Allan was suspicious! I am creeped out and horrified. And poor Blaine doesn't even know anything is wrong. I'm assuming that Maya is unaware of what Allan is doing but maybe she does know. Ugh. This story is getting to me and I really need to know what happens next. Also, Blaine with his too big clothes who's bullied is so ridiculously sad. And Sebastian! He amuses me in the show but here he is just obnoxious. I hope he leaves Blaine alone.

Once again I am left with that feeling of not wanting to know but needing to know.