Reviews for Lost Without You
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2017
Uh I'm sorry what?

Kaoru, kidnapped and tortured? Most likely for ransom yeah but...

This kind of scenario doesn't fit the bill. Nup. Sorry. It's kinda cringing me out.
OCs chapter 27 . 8/1/2017
The story would be good, but the damn OCs are just fucking it up. I can't stand reading chapters with them in it.
CrossHufflepuff chapter 35 . 7/6/2017
ZIS. IS. BOOTIFUL!
Mousefall chapter 1 . 5/15/2017
This was a amazing story, it made me want to read more and when kaoru was kidnapped I was nervous and the alternate endings was awesome tho the last one was sad it was still awesome
poop chapter 26 . 4/21/2017
sgddtfjhgfdfsawerstdyrjtdyerwrsaeWRSTDTYGUYIUGFTYDESWQ2AWER5TYUztdfyjgukhicxzaewsrdtfyguhi poop
Kobe-The-Hyena chapter 26 . 2/28/2017
Ugh I thought this was good, it fucking sucks now
Kobe-The-Hyena chapter 16 . 2/28/2017
Nvm, it was good till you added the ocs
Kobe-The-Hyena chapter 7 . 2/28/2017
I love this!
Guest chapter 37 . 1/2/2017
Jesus Christ I just realized how many reviews I posted at once I probably look like a stalker lmao
Guest chapter 37 . 1/2/2017
Edgy...
This ending is a lot more realistic than the true ending, and a hell of a lot more heart wrenching, but I can say that I'm just as satisfied with both these endings. Your writing is amazing and I can't wait to read your other stories.
Guest chapter 36 . 1/2/2017
Pretty cheap ending...
It was happy but this ending would have been extremely disappointing if it was the real ending. Still gotta praise your writing skills, though. Can't wait to see the next alternate ending!
Guest chapter 35 . 1/2/2017
THIS IS SO SWEET KAORU GOT HIS MEMORIES BACK AND THEIR PARENTS ARE HAPPY IT'S SO TOUCHING THEY'RE GONNA LIVE TOGETHER AGAIN WITH KAORU'S PTSD
Guest chapter 33 . 1/2/2017
A A A
That's my reaction.
Guest chapter 26 . 1/2/2017
God I'm so emotionally invested in this story that I'm biting my finger for comfort and now it's bleeding
Guest chapter 25 . 1/2/2017
At first I was like "FUCK YEAH KAORU SURVIVED" then I realized "SHIT WHAT ABOUT HIS AMNESIA"