Reviews for Lost Without You
OMG this was amazing !
Avid Reider chapter 37 . 3/13
OH NO, I should have just been content with the original ending! These alternate ones leave me so sad! They're well-written, no doubt about it, but leave a bittersweet memory with the story. I love it, I hate it - you've pulled off exactly what most writers attempt! This story is definitely taking a top spot on my "stories to reread" list, but in moderation, like watching the musical RENT - it's amazing but too sad and emotionally impactful to take in too much. Thank you for the radical adventure this story took me on! It's worthy of all of the feedback it's received. Simply awesome.
Avid Reider chapter 35 . 3/13
Aw, what a sweet ending. Still, I'm intrigued about the alternate endings- where else will it have gone? I suppose I'll see, hmm?
Avid Reider chapter 33 . 3/13
Dude, I've got raging goosebumps! I can't believe you convinced me to post my reaction when I am simply dying to know what will happen! You cruel, phenomenal author! I absolutely love that Kaoru is fighting against the voices in his head, and the whole progression from the manipulative nightmare to the instinctive wandering to the final desperate acts. My eyes are watering from staring wide-eyed at the screen for so long!
Avid Reider chapter 30 . 3/13
Adorable!
Avid Reider chapter 26 . 3/12
Amazing portrayal of his trauma and reactions, my eyes are glued to the screen! I'm glad you're such an awesome writer and so open about giving and receiving reviews or else I don't know if I'd be able to force myself to stop reading long enough to review!
Avid Reider chapter 19 . 3/12
What a chapter, I'm on the edge of my seat! You're killing me here, bub!
Avid Reider chapter 15 . 3/12
Ooh!
Avid Reider chapter 13 . 3/12
So devastatingly real this story is dictated, I felt my heart jolt at the last line of the chapter.
Avid Reider chapter 9 . 3/12
Wow. This is as riveting and shocking as a horror story. I think I'm in love.
Avid Reider chapter 8 . 3/12
Oh my god, Hikaru's conversation with his mother gave me goosebumps! I expected her to be insolent like her husband but how heartwarming that was! This story does not disappoint, it's consistently written- so far!
Avid Reider chapter 5 . 3/12
I'm loving it so far, excited to continue! Practically flawless and just my story - plus pristine writing of the characters.
Hika Hitachiin chapter 3 . 1/26
Awwww,poor kaoru,even though I don't love him as much as I love hikaru but I still feel sorry for hikaru does not have a problem loving his brother,yes I'm a boy,but I look like a girl.I have silver hair with silver eyes that change color, I have girly eye lashes and I sound like a girl so people mistake me for I've never told anyone except hikaru and kaoru so...NOW MY SECRET IS OUT!oh and BTW me and hikaru are going out I hope ya'll don't have anything against that.I'm going through a ruff time with my twin,and yes...he looks just like me if you were Wondering. Same pale skin, same nose,same... anyway this is a awesome fanfiction,It totally blew-my-brains-out!Ahahahaahahahahaha#awsomesauce
Hika hitachiin chapter 2 . 1/26
Hikaru's just in some mixed feelings right now so he doesn't know what he's saying,but I think he did when he said don't get your panties in a bunch! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA#awsomesauce
Hika Hitachiin chapter 1 . 1/26
WOW,My brother is really a sour ass today,he's so mean but he can be sweet when he wants 'll regret sooner or later.#awsomesauce