Reviews for Reticence
laniDG11 chapter 16 . 2/1/2017
Gaw damnit Voilet -_-
Stephycats7785 chapter 10 . 6/30/2015
I always thought she'd be the first of that group to forgive him
TaylorCrape chapter 24 . 5/24/2015
Noooooo!IT CANT BE OVER!
bella-swan25 chapter 24 . 4/13/2014
I adored it, the story was painful for Tate but I loved the ending :)
An-Impossible-Girl chapter 24 . 9/4/2013
I am so glad I found your work. It was an utter JOY (and a bit torturous andpainfu...feeling as our tortured, star-crossed lovers went through their purgatory of sorts). I truy loved it and can't wait to read more! BTW, what was the name of that lullaby Tate sang and Vivien asked him to teach her? (sorry if I missed you answering this.)
Again, beautiful work. Congrats!
-Adela
Trish chapter 24 . 3/5/2013
OHHHHHH MY GOD THIS IS ONE OF, IF NOT MY FAVORITE, STORY'S OF VIOLATE. i loved the relationship between Tate and Hayden and Travis and violet, but of course my favorite fucking part is when they ended up together. thank you for existing and writing something so amazing
Guest chapter 24 . 12/29/2012
Omg I love you! This was so beautiful! The ending warned my heart so much! Seriously the best tate and violet story I've ever read!
EmpireX chapter 24 . 10/29/2012
That was completely awesome, perfect, heartbreaking, and hopeful. Aaaand now I have to go read everything else you've ever written. Cheers!
EmpireX chapter 22 . 10/29/2012
Oh wow! Thank you for not going THERE, for leaving it ambiguous. I appreciate your tact. I don't think I could have stomached a rape scene. Whew.
EmpireX chapter 20 . 10/29/2012
Your Hayden is wonderfully written. Much more mellow than on the show, but I like her better like this.
EmpireX chapter 19 . 10/29/2012
Oh that was sweet and lovely and again, with the crying... I don't know, maybe I'm hormonal.
That lullaby was beautiful. Never heard of it. Do you know what the title is?
EmpireX chapter 10 . 10/28/2012
Sh*t! You made me cry again! That scene with Chloe, the kiss... Completely non-sexual, just a small absolution of sorts - it was utterly beautiful. Man, I have stuff to do today, but I can't stop reading!
EmpireX chapter 7 . 10/28/2012
Jesus, I feel like you're somehow in my brain. This? This fic right here? This is the one I've been looking for. The one I hoped someone had written or would write so that I wouldn't have to (and do a much crappier job at it). I think you know what I mean. ;-) That whole thing about the nice teacher and a first kiss with Chloe... I thought of similar scenarios as well! How weird is that? And Tate returning to Westfield? Yes! It had to happen. You have to face your demons. And the teacher in the wheelchair? That was a stroke of brilliance. You made me cry.
Onward!
EmpireX chapter 6 . 10/28/2012
Wow. Just... Wow. I humbly bow before your awe-inspiring talent. You just GET it. :-D
EmpireX chapter 5 . 10/28/2012
"All at once, every good feeling he'd had in the last few hours dissipated. He and Hayden had drank to their murders. It wasn't funny. He'd shot a sixteen year old girl in the head as she'd begged and sobbed for her life. He'd murdered two men who wanted nothing more than to celebrate Halloween and to find their way back to each other. He'd raped, impregnated, and inadvertently killed a woman who had not only just experienced a horrible miscarriage, but who had given birth to the only person he had ever loved... Her light was doused because of all the things he'd done, all the lives he'd taken, all the souls he'd damned."

YES! YOU NAILED IT! Thank you for not making excuses for Tate. Because the only way he's getting out of hell is if he own up to what he did and takes responsibility for his actions. Some writers tend to overlook that. The make him suffer, but he learns nothing.
Now... On to the next chapter!