Reviews for Midnight Gold, The Rise Of The Forgotten Lord
This story has been idle for the past four years now and I guess any of my hope it wouldn't be abandoned is gone now. Thanks for writing though, I had great fun reading it back when you were writing this.
cynicale chapter 44 . 5/6
Nice story, thank you for sharing! I enjoyed the political machinations, though your Harry was rather too calculating for my tastes. Good use of Penelope, Tonks and Padma:)
StoneTheLoner chapter 8 . 3/21
There you go writing sh*t just for the sake of it again. He literally just finished saying he didn't care even a little bit that he had just killed something, but two sentences later he needed to box in his feelings of guilt over taking the trolls life so it doesn't overwhelm him... Just... How? How does that make any f*cking sense at all? Nothing changed in between those 2 sentences that can explain this sort of jump in reaction. It just happened and I can only credit it to your habit of taking two disjointed line of thoughts and trying to shove them together.
StoneTheLoner chapter 5 . 3/21
Sometimes it seems like you're writing sh*t just for the sake of writing sh*t. Which good on you for not struggling to come up with stuff to write, but sometimes it makes the story feel disjointed. For example he can be explaining how he's understandably unwilling to help others because he was "raised" to be self reliant. A perfect explanation for his behavior and actions. But then you throw in a "After all, give a man a fish..." like it followed what he was saying before even a little bit. One requires you to be cold and somewhat unsympathetic, the other is a viewpoint from the position of a teacher or a helper. He just finished showing he was the former but you ended things off with an opposing thought, which is an example of why the story feels so disjointed. Like you finished a thought, then brainstormed for five minutes to force another thought into the already good enough paragraph.
camp1500 chapter 44 . 3/16
Dam ... we don't get to see what happens ... I really wish you complete this story.
yudhazebba chapter 44 . 3/9
Nice
MORE! MORE! MORE!
How 'Mrs. Bennet' of Draco...

"Non of you have any compassion for my poor nerves..."
Who was Auror Dietz working for?
Lady Augustia Longbottom, meet Lady Catherine de Bourgh.
So, Wetsbreath equals Greek Fire?
dbreezy93 chapter 1 . 2/21
Man I’m so bummed this ended on a cliffhanger I really hope you’re able to finish this story. The political intrigue is amazing.
So, how did Dumbledore make Sam's life worse?
So, why didn't the Dumbledore's trap for Voldemort work?
It was at the end of their 5th-year, during their OWLs, that Lily and Snape fell-out.
2,373 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »