Reviews for Midnight Gold, The Rise Of The Forgotten Lord
TwistedInterest chapter 24 . 2/26
Your mistaking gothic for emo and there not the same thing . What you describe emo as is gothic. Emo's are by the large the exact oppisit of a gothic person emotionally speaking emos tend to be withdrawn and sensitive where a gothic is confrontational and rebellious which is in line with tonks personality.
ClassicalRepublic chapter 44 . 1/27
Awesome story!

You probably don't do this kinda stuff anymore, since its been 8 years since you last wrote, but i hope you find the inspiration. It would be smashing.

Cheers!
MayaviPanchi chapter 1 . 1/12
Would love if you come back to this story.
love4HP chapter 8 . 12/9/2020
Thank God it's not a same sex relationship story.
Vampireking40 chapter 23 . 12/1/2020
He mentioned Binns but nothing else was said about the Ghost teacher.
varaksinn388 chapter 44 . 11/5/2020
Хорошая история. Спасибо автору.
Titans32 chapter 44 . 11/1/2020
Great story just wished it was finished.
miguel.puentedejesus chapter 5 . 10/15/2020
miguel.puentedejesus chapter 1 . 10/15/2020
Un Maravilloso Comienzo
Me Encanto
TheGreenKraken chapter 17 . 9/12/2020
The Chapters from here on out are not part of the beta'd/edited chapters and the writing quality obviously suffers. That, however, is not to say the story is bad. Up till now the flow has been smoother but that is not to disparage the story the author has planned. I honestly like it and hope that eventually this will be revisited.

But, As you can see on the dates that everything was done, the author stopped posting anything shortly after their work stopped getting beta'd. I think that that kinda means maybe the beta saw the author was going to drop but it could also mean that the author got fed up with comments on their writing after losing their beta. Either way it has been years since then and I think we can consider this one put to rest even though I wish it continued.
EmpressErena chapter 44 . 8/31/2020
this was so eye-opening and interesting... I loved the story and it would be so cool if u could continue writing it!
Xray75 chapter 8 . 8/26/2020
Oh, are Daphne and Tracey a couple of something? What did I miss?
2,439 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »