Reviews for Midnight Gold, The Rise Of The Forgotten Lord
GMR chapter 44 . 11/7
I enjoyed reading your story. I hope that you have not abandoned it. It was very intertaining and well written.
Lunzium chapter 18 . 11/1
This chapter almost felt like it had gone through Google translate, or something similar. I would suggest you go over your writings a couple more times to fix, at least, the more obvious mistakes.
Lunzium chapter 17 . 11/1
While I enjoy your story I really feel you need a beta. Preferably someone with a good grasp on the English language. The chapters before this had plenty of grammatical mistakes and more. But, this chapter was absolutely chuck full of bad grammar, missing words and misspelling. It's a great shame because it detracts from what is otherwise a good story :)
Oh chapter 8 . 10/8
But you are forcing us to read ... to see what other homophobic comments you manage to slip into your story. Your whole line about not being homophobic because you have a gay friend is exactly the same line racists use "I can't be racist - I have a black friend" the fact that the racist sees them as black instead of just a friend proves the whole point of the argument - it's a straw man argument and you lose
Hamilton chapter 44 . 9/21
Great story that unfortunately seems to have come to a halt... if you ever decide to continue I'm sure you'll make a lot of readers happy!
DukeEveningshade chapter 44 . 9/15
PLEASE CONTINUE!
Serpentine13 chapter 8 . 8/24
Ugh this story went from barely tolerable to unforgivably ridiculous.
Militiafurry chapter 44 . 8/18
PLS UPDATE I HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE
MajorChaos13 chapter 44 . 8/12
Really liked this story and it's a shame that you don't seem to be updating anymore, but I'm not going to b**** about that cause I don't know your story. Thought this was a really intense story and I really enjoyed the political style that you created. I did have some reservationsort that the 2nd and 3rd year stuff was combined. I just think that made the sorry far too complicated but I understand why you had to. I hope you will be able to carry on with it.
JulieAnastasja chapter 44 . 7/29
Oh my my! Why in moment like that? I really would like to see how things are going to roll... eh BTW amazing story!
Fanfic fan chapter 9 . 7/28
Great story so far very well written ignore idiots who call you homophobic it was VERY clearly stated there was no hate there learn to read.
can you post it for adoption
UPDATE SOON! UPDATE SOON! UPDATE SOON!
Fireguy892 chapter 38 . 7/13
please update very great story
UPDATE ALREADY!