Reviews for Midnight Gold, The Rise Of The Forgotten Lord
kirosyamcha chapter 44 . 2/11
I thought there was going to be a pairing clarifications?
tazdad47 chapter 44 . 2/10
Is there any chance of having this most entertaining fanfic completed? PLEASE! tazdad47
kirosyamcha chapter 23 . 2/9
Eh just thought about this but 10,000 galleons isn’t much for a year imprisoned in Azkaban especially with the pay schemes you payed out for auras, he barely got what I would assume a higher class makes a month, shoulda been closer to 1 million galleons per year imprisoned with the prices you mentioned, for a lord of house black :/
kirosyamcha chapter 17 . 2/9
its said joe lawyer betad last chapter and every other? did he quit? o.O sad because hes one of the best
stevem1 chapter 8 . 2/2
Good story so far as of chapter 8.

One critique is that Harry has diarrhea of the mouth when irritated. Long, self-aggrandizing and duplicative diatribes, instead short and to the point.
Firestorm337 chapter 9 . 1/10
Is it normal that the part I enjoyed the most was the one about goblin wars?
Malphas72511 chapter 9 . 12/10/2019
This story is great
moldyolive chapter 8 . 9/27/2019
why would anyone have a moral quandary over killing a troll. it's a troll not a person
cm125905 chapter 44 . 9/11/2019
Please come back and continue this great fanfic
b.angaragerdene chapter 44 . 7/21/2019
One of the great fanfics I have ever read. Hopefully you will come back and finish it someday.
Noah chapter 44 . 7/9/2019
Damn, what a let down, such an anticlimactic note to leave off on. I really hope you finish this story.
DesireeStorm chapter 44 . 6/16/2019
Damn after reading that last scene i am truly devastated that this hasn't been updated in years this story is so well written and thought out.

Excellent work of fiction even u finished.
soniasingh25150 chapter 11 . 4/18/2019
So dumbledor can do anything he has god like power and influence and harry can't be more powerful according to your writing so how the fuck the name of the ff justifies pathetic writing
soniasingh25150 chapter 5 . 4/18/2019
He just met padma 2 days ago and shared most about his life wow talk about idiotic writing
TheEasternWind chapter 3 . 3/22/2019
Europe is always mentioned like a far away place. Harry is currently in London. England is in Europe. Europe is not some dark faraway region. I don't understand the separation between Wizarding England and the rest of Europe...Maybe you meant "continental Europe"?
2,408 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »