Reviews for Midnight Gold, The Rise Of The Forgotten Lord
Shaima chapter 44 . 9/15
I don't really know why there is so much hurtful reviews. I found your story interesting .in fact i really enjoyed reading it. I like the political plot and the personality of harry. Your analysis and description of dumbldore is more realistic for me than the original one. i just finished the last chapter and im desperate for the upcoming chapters. I hope that the plot of dumbldor will be destroyed and harry win the trial and big amount of malfoys possessions. Hope you will continue this magnificent story and thank your for sharing it with us.
Kagugu chapter 44 . 8/27
Bill chapter 29 . 8/14
Ghvghhghh
PhoenixAureum chapter 8 . 7/28
Why would he call Weasley Ron?
They have no relationship, so he would at the minimum refer to him as Ronald.
Also it is unclear how Harry got his invisibility cloak so early (maybe he got it when he got the rings and I somehow read over it).
While I love AU/canon divergence stories, you should really give a reason for the changes you make, since I had the impression in the last chapter that it was already after christmas, because of the cloak.
PhoenixAureum chapter 2 . 7/28
This is really close to a Gary Stu character.
I mean a random dude tells him unasked about his heritage and he discovers stuff with Dumbledore directly at the beginning, head of 2 houses at the beginning, magical bindings removed at the beginning and I think I forgot another thing..
ah yes, legal maturity from the beginning.
Really the story was more or less good, except the gay remarks from stupid morons, but now is getting boring and bad. The stupid guarding thing do not apply since he became a lord, keeping it make it more stupid to the point it just make it unbearable to read.
About the gay stupidity you cannot change the mind of stupid moronic people. About the story been homophobic, not really if it do not show Harry with padma and penny as friend and base on your previous statement that this is not a gay story I agree with you it is normal no matter in which year was write. Unfortunately you keep avoiding a real paring and moron want Harry to be gay, something that is a clear stupidity as I truly think gay people do not want their personal live been publish by a lot of morons who want to show that been gay is the normal something that is truly a false statement.
Pior fanfic do mundo, você em tudo tem q ter ajuda, mais tem que ser de uma mulher, isso é um harém? que fanfic de merda, ele depende muito dos outros, que lixooooo li,o,
This story has been idle for the past four years now and I guess any of my hope it wouldn't be abandoned is gone now. Thanks for writing though, I had great fun reading it back when you were writing this.
cynicale chapter 44 . 5/6
Nice story, thank you for sharing! I enjoyed the political machinations, though your Harry was rather too calculating for my tastes. Good use of Penelope, Tonks and Padma:)
StoneTheLoner chapter 8 . 3/21
There you go writing sh*t just for the sake of it again. He literally just finished saying he didn't care even a little bit that he had just killed something, but two sentences later he needed to box in his feelings of guilt over taking the trolls life so it doesn't overwhelm him... Just... How? How does that make any f*cking sense at all? Nothing changed in between those 2 sentences that can explain this sort of jump in reaction. It just happened and I can only credit it to your habit of taking two disjointed line of thoughts and trying to shove them together.
StoneTheLoner chapter 5 . 3/21
Sometimes it seems like you're writing sh*t just for the sake of writing sh*t. Which good on you for not struggling to come up with stuff to write, but sometimes it makes the story feel disjointed. For example he can be explaining how he's understandably unwilling to help others because he was "raised" to be self reliant. A perfect explanation for his behavior and actions. But then you throw in a "After all, give a man a fish..." like it followed what he was saying before even a little bit. One requires you to be cold and somewhat unsympathetic, the other is a viewpoint from the position of a teacher or a helper. He just finished showing he was the former but you ended things off with an opposing thought, which is an example of why the story feels so disjointed. Like you finished a thought, then brainstormed for five minutes to force another thought into the already good enough paragraph.
camp1500 chapter 44 . 3/16
Dam ... we don't get to see what happens ... I really wish you complete this story.
yudhazebba chapter 44 . 3/9