Reviews for October 10th
MakerOfMayhem004 chapter 14 . 7/30
this is really good, hope you update
vampireroza chapter 14 . 4/23
Okay I really really want you to update. It's such a good story.
I love this story and would gladly appreciate it if you could continue this story. You have some amazing talents and I would love for you to continue writing. I've read several of your other stories and they are just as good, but none of them come even close to this one. Keep up the good work!
ZherlthshFrost chapter 14 . 3/9
Oh Em Gee! I love yer stories! I reaaaally like KyuuNaru pairings... I just noticed that its been a year since you last updated yer stories but I shall wait! I shall wait like a dog awaits their master until they return but until you do I think im going to keep re-reading yer stories to pass the time. I adooore KyuuNaru fics :')
Guest chapter 14 . 6/23/2015
dammit! its getting into the good part, update please!
0oLucifero0 chapter 14 . 5/24/2015
Where's the yaoi?!
iliana.garza.902 chapter 14 . 2/18/2015
I really love this story could you please update it soon it's like my only for of entertainment and your writing is super good especially with the comedy . Hope to see it updated soon please.
stillaguest chapter 14 . 1/19/2015
thanks for replying, I really enjoyed this chapter!
(because I looove flirty Kurama and the scene with Iruka and Kakashi was funny as hell haha)

I'm sure we'll soon find out why Minato was absent (plus why Jiraiya didn't show up!). btw mpreg really is something like a guilty pleasure to a lot of ppl right xD

again I have to compliment you for the slow development of their (Naruto's and Kurama's) relationship! the suspense is killing me TT-TT

I think it's nice how you kind of created your own fantasy universe! good job!

as long as there are updates I'm grateful so take your time :)
(this is definitely my favourite story and I know how hard it is to not lose the 'golden thread' (I'm not sure if that's the correct term in English but you get the idea _*))
Guest chapter 14 . 1/8/2015
GREAT STORY! I am absolutely in love! Keep up it I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Cleyton.carlos chapter 14 . 11/15/2014
Oh my god! I'm just ... In Love for this story! It's amazing! I loved every bit of them until now. Think you take that long for you update ...

MPREG is a good idea (I even have a certain idea of who will get pregnant).

I confess that I'm super excited for the next chapter ... I hope that eventually they can say what they feel for each other! Kurama will become the Juubi someday? It will take you like Naruto? He will be able to control the Biju Dama? [laughs]

Until the next chapter! Update soon! Bye
Splendidguy44 chapter 14 . 11/1/2014
Wow. I don't know if I have reviewed this or not, but I really really like this story. I have not seen a good naruto/kurama pairing story in a long time. And this is a really good story. Please don't abandon it. It would just break my fanboy heart!
Nami152 chapter 14 . 10/14/2014
New chapter! Woo! Thanks for the update wonderful as always - keep up the good work can't wait to see what you update next -/*
The Stereotypical Uke chapter 14 . 10/13/2014
Now I am totally not complaining about the update...
But would it have killed you to update a day earlier? That would have made my week XD

Irony at the date aside, great chapter!
I'm glad to see SOMEONE finally realize their feelings!
Now I can't wait for Minato, that is gong to be fun.

Can't wait for the next update!
hope-live-laugh-cry-die chapter 14 . 10/12/2014
yaha I was hoping you would update this story soon. I was literally just thinking about this stories I cant wait for the next chapter.
TigrezzTail chapter 14 . 10/11/2014
Yeah I really felt just as out of the loop as Kyuubi over the whole thing. Like I was missing a lot of clues because I don't have the backstory to the family and their daily interactions. Although your comments about Naruto's motives have thrown me. I'm not sure he still doesn't want to avoid being mated. Maybe not now just later, instead? I'm sure you'll come to that eventually, you are very good at covering all your bases. I'm really excited on learning about Naruto and what makes him tick and why things are they way they are now.