Reviews for Exiles
Houndini chapter 19 . 9/8/2015
Wait, in this universe Ichigo doesn't have a hollow? No, you mentioned training with Vaizards. But it could just be have powers similar to hollows, like Inoue's, or Zangetsu deciding to not seal Ichigo's powers. You know, I think it would be interesting if it was one if the last two, since Rukia has the hollow. Please update soon and have fun!
Kamaze-Ryuu-Samurai15 chapter 22 . 7/11/2015
Wonderfully written, I really love this story!
Houndini chapter 22 . 5/9/2015
I have the horrible thought that those two are emotionally damaged enough end that Ichigo would be willing to whore himself to Rukia's inner hollow to make Rukia stay.
Houndini chapter 16 . 5/9/2015
At this point I think he's going to confess, kiss her, say "and now I'm goin to throw up", turn his head, and promptly do so.
mackii chapter 22 . 4/21/2015
good story emding
Kishiku chapter 22 . 3/8/2015
The sexual tension between Rukia and Ichigo is real...and the angst...the angst is real too. Ahh but I love this story and I'm really glad I read this! The plot is amazing and I love how you incorporated the arcs into your own version of Bleach. Lol and the little bits of humor is really entertaining! XD Great work! Please update :D
Guest chapter 22 . 2/3/2015
She is to pretty! You just have to change her attire to vice-captainsoit stops working against her!
anne chapter 22 . 12/4/2014
hi there! i love this fic. it has enough angst.

i like rukia in this fic. she's taken darker (for lack of better word) turn. it's great! i do hope you would continue

nevertheless thank you for the read!
Guest chapter 22 . 12/1/2014
Love this! Please update!
raineynight chapter 22 . 10/7/2014
I've really enjoyed this so far, I'd love to see what happens next. :) I hope Ichigo and Rukia get their heads out of their asses before too much longer.
Thanks for sharing such a great story! 3
Beloved Daughter chapter 22 . 10/3/2014
Love the plot! I just wish that you would continue this story!
Gary chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
wow ...I can honestly say that this is hands down the best bleach fan fiction AU I have ever read .
I like the way you've put everything in canon but with your own twist. Plus the hardened Rukia and the fullbringer confrontation makes this work stand out. And pitting Ichigo against Soul Society in your own clever way! This last chapter was great and I was really wishing you would continue ... so please update
Guest chapter 22 . 9/2/2014
PLEAASEE UPDAAATE!
Nomanic chapter 22 . 6/14/2014
Please, please, please tell me you're not done with this fic! It's in my top 3 favorite Bleach AU stories!
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 20 . 5/10/2014
They are son messed up. I agree with Renji.