Reviews for Exiles
yitiantulong chapter 20 . 11/10
This is serious. Tolerating mass murderers... I'm shocked. :( (I haven't kept up with canon, but if this is what happened there... I really, really hope Kubo resolved this in some way!)
yitiantulong chapter 19 . 11/10
I'm loving the angst- it's true everything Rukia says... Ichicgo's a 17 year old with a future ahead of him. :( Much as I hated the happy-ever-after ending for everyone in Bleach, I also get that it's hard to see the alternative (Ichigo dies? Rukia gets reborn? Rukia stays permenantly in a gigai?)
yitiantulong chapter 18 . 11/10
This is great stuff! I'm loving it! A lot of great plot and realistic outcomes from the fall out after Aizen, but sprinkled with my favorite Ichiruki angst. Kurosaki Rukia. :) I'd just bet Ichigo is flattered! ;)
Yitian chapter 1 . 11/3
Intriguing premise, and I love the last line about how betrayal is so normal it doesn't have to hurt... my heart bleeds for Rukia!
Anon chapter 22 . 9/12
Reading this hurts... Gah.. To emotional. My heart feels for rukia. I dunno if your are going to ever continue this... I hope so.
bleeb90 chapter 22 . 4/8
I loved it, and I would love to read more of this!
kelvin chapter 22 . 3/9
This is the most interesting bleach fanfiction I've ever read second only to the manga itself. I would really totally appreciate it if you completed the story. The suspense is a killer!
Please update soon. This is the most interesting canon divergence bleach story I have ever read. There is a change in plot however you manage to keep the characters the same as their canon counterparts which speaks of your talent. Things were just getting interesting what with the angst ichigo is feeling at Rukia leaving him. So please please please update.
Houndini chapter 19 . 9/8/2015
Wait, in this universe Ichigo doesn't have a hollow? No, you mentioned training with Vaizards. But it could just be have powers similar to hollows, like Inoue's, or Zangetsu deciding to not seal Ichigo's powers. You know, I think it would be interesting if it was one if the last two, since Rukia has the hollow. Please update soon and have fun!
Kamaze-Ryuu-Samurai15 chapter 22 . 7/11/2015
Wonderfully written, I really love this story!
Houndini chapter 22 . 5/9/2015
I have the horrible thought that those two are emotionally damaged enough end that Ichigo would be willing to whore himself to Rukia's inner hollow to make Rukia stay.
Houndini chapter 16 . 5/9/2015
At this point I think he's going to confess, kiss her, say "and now I'm goin to throw up", turn his head, and promptly do so.
mackii chapter 22 . 4/21/2015
good story emding
Kishiku chapter 22 . 3/8/2015
The sexual tension between Rukia and Ichigo is real...and the angst...the angst is real too. Ahh but I love this story and I'm really glad I read this! The plot is amazing and I love how you incorporated the arcs into your own version of Bleach. Lol and the little bits of humor is really entertaining! XD Great work! Please update :D
Guest chapter 22 . 2/3/2015
She is to pretty! You just have to change her attire to vice-captainsoit stops working against her!