Reviews for Exiles
She is to pretty! You just have to change her attire to vice-captainsoit stops working against her!
anne chapter 22 . 12/4/2014
hi there! i love this fic. it has enough angst.

i like rukia in this fic. she's taken darker (for lack of better word) turn. it's great! i do hope you would continue

nevertheless thank you for the read!
Guest chapter 22 . 12/1/2014
Love this! Please update!
raineynight chapter 22 . 10/7/2014
I've really enjoyed this so far, I'd love to see what happens next. :) I hope Ichigo and Rukia get their heads out of their asses before too much longer.
Thanks for sharing such a great story! 3
Beloved Daughter chapter 22 . 10/3/2014
Love the plot! I just wish that you would continue this story!
Gary chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
wow ...I can honestly say that this is hands down the best bleach fan fiction AU I have ever read .
I like the way you've put everything in canon but with your own twist. Plus the hardened Rukia and the fullbringer confrontation makes this work stand out. And pitting Ichigo against Soul Society in your own clever way! This last chapter was great and I was really wishing you would continue ... so please update
Guest chapter 22 . 9/2/2014
PLEAASEE UPDAAATE!
Nomanic chapter 22 . 6/14/2014
Please, please, please tell me you're not done with this fic! It's in my top 3 favorite Bleach AU stories!
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 20 . 5/10/2014
They are son messed up. I agree with Renji.
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 17 . 5/10/2014
Oh dear
FelicityHeights chapter 22 . 4/26/2014
Oh my god... Please finish this! I absolutely love it. This goes up there with Hammered Down on the list of outstanding AU stories.
Lots of love and encouragement, Felicity.
clawofthecarb chapter 22 . 2/13/2014
ahhh you magnificent bastard. figures that i'd find this story, read it, love it, and.. :( i see that your last update on this site was in october, so..you're not dead. this is good news.
what is bad news, though, is that it's been two years since you've updated this amazing story. it's pretty unconventional in its plot, and I'm seriously digging it. the fullbringers? damn, you handled them well. better than any other fic I've read. I liked that shit in canon, and I liked it better here.
more good news, though, you now have another two years of canon material to work with! haha, see? not all hope is lost. Both myself and Stan Bush firmly believe that you've got the touch. don't let us down.
Fenris Jin chapter 9 . 1/18/2014
It's a good thing that IchiRuki will sort of have a long life-span than an average soul right? That way, their friends won't have to worry about them taking forever to realize what they mean to each
ElisAttack chapter 22 . 11/9/2013
I really can't blame you for not continuing this story, since Bleach has totally gone to hell, cuz Tite Kubo is a baka for not being a consistent writer, but you, yes you, made the bloody Lost Substitute arc amazing, cuz the manga version was just terrible, and should have ended with Fake Karakura, but your story is just so good that I consider it to be, in my mind, waaaay better than Kubo's version of things, cuz lets be honest, Bleach's spark has gone out, and all we actually have now are fanfictions.
FatesShadow83 chapter 22 . 10/23/2013
Love thus story! Its brilliant! Looking forward to reading what happens next!