Reviews for Interruption
bloomandgrow chapter 3 . 10/16/2018
This was lovely - but another frustrating interruption, but at least they got to find each other even if there was no kiss. I loved the way Maria kissed his palm and had the bravery to confess her feelings at least through her actions. Beautiful fic.
bloomandgrow chapter 2 . 10/16/2018
I think it is great that you dealt with the very real repercussions and traumas that Maria leaving so abruptly would have had on the children. It was simply brushed aside in the film, but I always felt Maria owed them an apology and explanation at the very least. Marta's fears over Maria leaving again were so realistic and poignant, and I am glad Maria had remorse over her actions since she inadvertently hurt the children terribly.
bloomandgrow chapter 1 . 10/16/2018
This was beautiful. i love how you tweaked the scene to have the interruption just on the cusp of the kiss - I guess that is part and parcel of being a parent. Their annoyance and amusement over the interruption was so sweet, but oh, when he gave the powerful look which told her to come back outside once she had seen to the children - that gave me goosebumps!
gothicbutterfly95 chapter 3 . 6/22/2016
I think you ended it at just the right place. This fic, more than a lot, shows how important the children are, so I have no problem with it finish where it did.
The way they opened up to each other, letting down all their guards was lovely, and I really loved Maria taking the reins when she asked him to look at her.
gothicbutterfly95 chapter 2 . 6/22/2016
Another beautiful part.
The way Maria just went with 'I love you' to Marta because she couldn't give her a completely accurate answer was beautiful, and I loved the line about how she wouldn't fully believe anything until it had happened.
Elsa's goodbye was perfect, both as an exit for her and a way to reinforce Maria's hope. Max's quips were just brilliant, in the same way.
gothicbutterfly95 chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
Wonderful.
Love the thought about how if they broke eye contact, the spell would break. And though that is exactly what happened the fact that both Maria and Georg dropped everything when they heard Brigitta really shows how big a part of their lives the children are.
I thought they both came across as being worried the whole time, while also being clearly annoyed that they were interrupted. And I'm glad Brigitta noticed.
lead me to salvation chapter 3 . 12/25/2015
This is so sweet! I love the cute moment between them at the end, and Elsa's gracious exit was very well done! :)
Consti Grandchester chapter 3 . 4/18/2015
i like the this story!
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
What a fun what-if tale! These two would eventually find each other, but the portrayal of love amidst a large family feels entirely right. :)
utility - singer chapter 3 . 8/18/2013
So sweet, so romantic.
AndromedaAiken chapter 3 . 1/5/2012
Oh COME ON! HAHAHA. I can't believe Brigitta would wake Liesl and Louisa up to spy on the Captain HAHAHA! Can't wait for the next chappie!
Kenz21 chapter 3 . 1/5/2012
Loved this! So creative , I can't wait for your next story!
hLaurie1234 chapter 3 . 1/5/2012
I'm sorry that this will be as far as this story goes. Was beginning to get into it. Hope you write a new one soon, as I still continue to love your stories and writing. Also for the last chapter of Cinderella Story... AAAAWWWW! is all I have to say! :) xx
som04 chapter 3 . 1/4/2012
this is so cute, i hope u do carry it on even under another title, got to get the kiss in, but graet interruptions, :)
uppitymary chapter 3 . 1/4/2012
Haha I found this interruption hilarious! But I really liked this story; it was short and sweet. :) Thanks for the quick updates, too!