Reviews for Seraphs and Phoenix Wings
Ink Stained Quill chapter 30 . 8/22
Omfg this was so good I can't believe what I just read pls help my brain is just a mush of happiness. Everything was so perfect from the construction of the backstory to each individual character to the OCs. Nothing was over or underplayed. This was a masterful piece of writing. Kudos a million times over. (Also I would have reviewed earlier but I kept going "just one more chapter" and suddenly it was over...)
Deja Vu 22 chapter 23 . 8/11
This chapter gave me chills! It was so perfect! Just the anticipation of the battle is making me excited. Perfect chapter!
Useful chapter 30 . 2/9
Okay. Okay. So I am not usually a Destiel fan. Or mpreg really isn't my thing. But I started this and your writing was good and it got to that 'well no use now because I already am invested' but you did it SO WELL. Like. Man. I'd read Destiel and mpreg if you did it all day. Kinda happy Gabriel and Balthazar stayed alive and got worried when canon character death appeared (had to wut at the end though cause Raphael and Balthazar is something I kinda shuddered at to be honest). But yeah. Lovely story. Good read between classes and the like.
MayWolfie chapter 30 . 1/16
I cried.
Sorry, I have no words to describe how awesome your fic was. I just... wow.
Wow.
Mayflowers123 chapter 21 . 12/13/2015
oh god oh god oh god! Don't cry Don't cry Don't cry
Chexorz chapter 30 . 10/15/2015
I have no words. This was a wonderful, awe-inspiring read from start to finish. I just... don't want to say goodbye to it. It was amazing. Great job!
krazykiwi16 chapter 30 . 9/9/2015
This was so amazing! I love your take on God's disapperance and how angels are born. Love this story!
Jet Set Radio Yoyo chapter 29 . 10/9/2014
I loved this story. It was really good and I really enjoyed reading it.
Thais Paula chapter 7 . 7/12/2014
Chorei nesse capítulo , poxa a Jo e a Ellen morreram , mas a frase do Cas " Dean , eu gostaria de ter relações sexuais com você " foi ilária , fez com que eu quase esquecesse a morte delas .
Beawr chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
This is so gorgeous. Thank you for writing.
Guest chapter 30 . 6/7/2014
I am crying because this is such a beautiful fic. I love that you focused on family rather than pairings (mostly), and all the wonderful redemption warned my heart. Seriously. I was crying about Raphael, then cas, fenrir, gabriel , Michael, lucifer...EVERYONE. And all the snark was so brilliant. 'I'll keep my thrusting to myself' is a memorable line XD
MuseofSong chapter 30 . 5/24/2014
This is honestly the best fic I have read in a LONG time (and I have at the moment over 250 stories in my watch list for this site alone). Thank you .
Guest chapter 30 . 5/14/2014
wow this story was just so incredibly amazing i cant. I honestly wish i could write you a better review but i just hav no words. Awesome
sonia chapter 30 . 5/4/2014
you made my day you know ? i read your story 3 times and i LOVED it . that was great . story and scene was perfect . and last chapter wooow Michael is pregnant ! i cant wait to see where this will go . please write a sequel soon .
tilda chapter 30 . 4/3/2014
i read your story three times . its so amazing , but please tell me youll write a sequel for this . please .