Reviews for Kidnapped
Rookblonkorules chapter 2 . 1/11
Nooooooo, not Joker. That psychotic clown brings too much pain to the Bat family. DX Yes, yes, yes! There needs to be more daddybats moments Young Justice because, really, that's just priceless.
Catparty22 chapter 2 . 10/12/2016
I love it you should make one kind of like this but where the joker kidnaps robin(Damian Wayne) and threatens to kill him if Batman doesn't come and surrender but before Batman gets there nightwing(dick Greyson) comes and fights to almost death then Batman saves them both.
Riddler4Ever chapter 2 . 8/20/2016
You shoulda done Jason Todd for robin
Small Snivy chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
WOW THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD
Aquarica chapter 2 . 12/7/2015
You get em' Batman! Poor Robin.
africaflower77 chapter 2 . 6/18/2015
I wish there were more daddybats moments in YJ too! When I saw episode 8:downtime, I was all like YES! But anyway, this story was awesome!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 2 . 5/31/2015
Awwwww~! I love it! See, some people may call Bruce a 'crazed loner' but he's human too. I love stories like this.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/26/2015
this is pretty good kepp writing the part with Flash and Green Arrow was funny LOL
Jackstermind chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Two-Face and Joker. I'm betting it.
Chiorikizunai88 chapter 2 . 8/18/2014
AW! The feels! That was so cute!
TheImaginativeFox chapter 2 . 7/8/2014
Really enjoyed this, I know it says it's finished, but I really hope you write more :)
The Amber Author chapter 2 . 3/24/2014
cool but well , i think you underestimated dick's abilities in this story i mean he IS the boy wonder after all he , could have escaped if he had the time well , i love the story soooo sooo much i usually avoid stories including the joker but im glad i read this thanks for reading ,
BYE!
Sarcastic Kittenz chapter 2 . 12/26/2013
Ahhh cute x Please write more like this x
Bassoon007 chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
Ahahah I am dying of adorableness
sooooooooo cute