Reviews for Demon Fox and the cursed mask
Guest chapter 13 . 5/20/2014
great story so far please write more
Guest chapter 13 . 3/30/2013
Great story. Up date soon, o.k.
Alpha Assassin chapter 3 . 2/7/2013
Eh, an Obelisk of Light would take care of him. And my group apologizes for not reviewing so quickly. We've been...busy lately. So great job!
Alpha Assassin chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
This Cream shall die. She's nice and weak. The weak die to feed the strong. The strong live on and kill the weak. It's the natural order of things. I shall continue on. Maybe one day, you'll join us. Or maybe you'll stand against us. Only time will tell.
Alpha Assassin chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
This seems like this is going to get dark and violent. Carry on. And you might have a chance with the Brotherhood. Though everyone has a chance.
MajorBalto 243 chapter 13 . 1/16/2013
Yay for fighting! Boo for unfair...Yay for unfair advantages! Well, I can't wait for the next chapter! Protect the best and fuck the rest! Great story bro!
MajorBalto 243 chapter 12 . 1/16/2013
Well then...uhh...Good...chapter. I'm just going to...go to the...next...yeah...
MajorBalto 243 chapter 11 . 1/16/2013
*Gasp* (why'd I put that?) Tails has been injured! This is getting...Wow! Poor Miles. Getting killed beforehe could even talk. That has to be a fail. Or maybe a success. I have to read more!
MajorBalto 243 chapter 10 . 1/16/2013
Poor Tails. He has really fucked up now, hasn't he. You forgot some commas and you (Please don't kill me) mispelled a couple of words. Now onto chapter 11. This story is entertaining (Washington accent. We use big words).
MajorBalto 243 chapter 9 . 1/16/2013
I wonder who the wolf is. Maybe I should've of put that last. Nonetheless (found a new word for anyway), there were some small errors like spelling, but that's it. How come the people with horrible grammar are the ones who criticize grammar, butthe ones with good grammar ignore it? I think that's funny. Good story so far! I'll keep reading :D
MajorBalto 243 chapter 8 . 1/16/2013
Unusual indeed (Don't I sound sophisticated? Heh, that makes me Canadian). So...awesome fight! :D
MajorBalto 243 chapter 7 . 1/16/2013
So he crashes and...wait a minute! If there's an evil mask then does that mean that there's a good mask? Now I made myself confused. Anyway (I need to find a word other than anyway), great chapter! If you need an editor, I can do it or I can find someone to do it.
MajorBalto 243 chapter 6 . 1/16/2013
Dead or Alive. Those familiar words that somehow will result in some huge, unpredictable fight that will leave thousands scarred forever. Sorry, I'm a war person. Now let's get to the slaughtering!
MajorBalto 243 chapter 5 . 1/16/2013
So Robotnik is going to help the demonic creatures that want the mask? Well this is going to get fucking real! Now I must deal with my Germanic pride. :D
MajorBalto 243 chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
Hmm...War and Greed, eh. Well, that makes sense. War being the red scythe and the horsemen who's job is to kill. Greed for it being greedy to kill others. Wouldn't Lust also work? For the scythe lusts to kill and in the name of the wielder, it shall. Hmm...(why'd I put that again) great chapter!