Reviews for Half the Power, Twice the Spirit
asamiruria chapter 1 . 4/14
I've just begun reading this, and I must confess I'm actually quite shocked to find such a well-written fanfic for such a small fandom. I just reviewed to point out a certain incorrect detail - 13 is an unlucky number in western cultures, but in Asian cultures, it is not an inauspicious number. In fact, it could even be called an auspicious number because it contains the number 3, which is lucky, at least in Chinese culture. But it's just a small mistake - everything else is pretty much perfect so far. I'm just going to continue reading, now!
Psyka chapter 16 . 8/22/2013
Wow amazing i loved it well done bravo great job and story
Psyka chapter 15 . 8/4/2013
Amazing I loved it but was that the end well if not please update again soon other wise bravo well done
DragonsStories chapter 14 . 7/1/2013
This is really an interesting story so far! It is very creative and original! I like it. Update soon please and keep up the good work :)
Psyka chapter 13 . 4/11/2013
Cool please update again soon
dragongirl423 chapter 13 . 3/31/2013
Yay an update :D I can't wait for the next chapter!
Psyka chapter 12 . 2/5/2013
Cool can't wait for your next chapter it just keep getting better
dragongirl423 chapter 12 . 2/1/2013
Yay their all together! Haha I can't wait for the next update aand I loved how you portray dram, he and Ido will defenitly bring some more humor to the story!
Psyka chapter 11 . 1/1/2013
Yay you update thank you i love your story so please upate again soon
dragongirl423 chapter 11 . 12/31/2012
Oh please update soon! This is just awesome :) I'm so glad they finally met each other!
dragongirl423 chapter 10 . 12/30/2012
Amazing! Please update tomorrow! I can't wait til they all meet each other! :)
Psyka chapter 8 . 11/17/2012
Yay thank you thank you for updating please update again soon XD this is an awsome story and you are a great author keep it up XDDD
Psyka chapter 8 . 11/15/2012
THANK YOU PLEASE UP DATE AGAIN SOON LOVE YOUR STORY KEEP IT GOING XDDD
Pyska chapter 8 . 11/14/2012
Awsome thank you please continue updating your story it's just a great story XD
dragongirl423 chapter 8 . 11/12/2012
Please continue this an amazing story :D