Reviews for One Piece at a Time
ronelle chapter 1 . 1/15
How anyone can bully someone. He deserved what he got.
The Fangirl of Awesome Stuff chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
Nice one shot! But what does limp mean?
Loosely Divided chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
PREACH
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Liked the fic
Katlover98 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Go Sammy, kick that mother effer's ass!
ronelle chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
poor Sam. i hate bullying. I've been bulled before.
vanaynay67 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
U made me cry! I wanted to rip that fuckings guys head of then feed it to the camels! Am was all innocent and adorable! Damn if i were one of those waitresses i would've pulled out the rifle :-\ I'm serious...I'm totally pissed right now. Sam beating the shit out of him made it a little better and ur speach at the end did too...but I'm still furious o_O I'm gonna go jog. Thxs
mememeems chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
i love these timestamps!

i've re-read retribution several times and just now found the timestamps.

i really enjoy read about how sam is doing since his encounter.

thank you so much!
Killingdanse chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
This is a great series it is really well written. It is a shame that you haven't written more of it. Please if the urge strikes continue the story.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
It is always nice to see a bully get his just reward. Even not quite healed, Sam Winchester has been taught a whole lot of self defense techniques.
monkeymuse chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
As someone who was teased for years!I second you in kicking the bullies in the joy department. One would be shocked how they leave you alone after that. Go Sammy
lizzieten chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Wonderful as usual! Loved it! Being that I was bullied in school I hate it just as much as you do. Beware anyone who tries to bully someone around me.
jrztroubadour chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
This was an awesome story, I hope you make more of this, I want to know how Sam recovers and what is the price John has to pay. I have read some of your stories and I really like the personality you've given John, the boys too of course. I totally agree with your message at the end. I loved this.
sylvaniae chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Completely love this story! Wish it were longer, but it was still AWESOME. Sorry I've been such a lurker. I've read nearly all your stories, but I haven't actually reviewed. Feel terrible. And I completely agree with your statement about bullies because I was very bullied, and it still haunts me now, just in a different way.
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Hey sweetie!

I Did read Retribution and as always I loved every second. This too. I love that there is still some part of Sam, maybe buried deeply in this case, but still there, that comes out to defend and protect. If it's Dean needing it or Sam himself, it's there and it's fierce. The best kind of self preservation. Love it. Thank you!