Reviews for Breakdown
FlamingMaple chapter 53 . 7/10
Love this twist!
FlamingMaple chapter 1 . 7/8
Oh, I had such a good laugh out of this. Totally OOC reactions, but sooo cute!
tanseynz chapter 57 . 6/15
I enjoyed this story a lot. You never let it sag or become tedious, and kept to canon but without the weak points. And I was constantly amused at your take on Edward, an eternal seventeen year old with all the rollercoaster emotions of that age. Bella will really need to be forever patient.
tanseynz chapter 7 . 6/13
I LOVE Anthony!
‘When you won’t even talk to your own hallucination, it might be time to pack it in.’
Snarky, and definitely Bella.
There’s nothing static about her - she’s just internalising it, and Edward being there is like a pickaxe in the dam!
tanseynz chapter 1 . 6/13
Riveting already. Strong and very well written and you’ve laid out a believable and appealing plotline. I do love a complex long story!
S1203 chapter 19 . 5/12
Uh! Tnx for explanation... and, phone ringing is, of course, Alice, who saw when B make decision... Thank you.
MyladyNancy chapter 57 . 3/12
I loved your story. I appreciated being told when to skip chapters for lemons. I was disappointed when I found out there was only one story. I could live in your world for a long time.
MyladyNancy chapter 30 . 3/7
that was to cute. I can just see them standing in the aisle trying to figure out the problem...
Lillywhite1 chapter 57 . 2/13
Thanks for writing this wonderful story!
anyeshabaner chapter 57 . 11/20/2017
best story ever! oh how i loved reading each word and each sentence!
Ruth786 chapter 57 . 10/31/2017
That’s was a phenomenal story. The detail and combined perspectives gave such amazing the characters and story. I theory hope you write another story.
BookWormGirl93 chapter 1 . 10/11/2017
Good story. but what about Laurent?
winterhorses chapter 57 . 9/21/2017
Great story! This is the second time I've read it, and I'm enjoying it just as much this time around. I loved the emotional journey of both Bella and Edward, and as Carlisle is my #1, I appreciate how you wrote him, as well. Thanks for such a moving, yet entertaining read.
Dialysis2016 chapter 6 . 8/3/2017
Reading this chapter was just as heartbreaking as when they rescued Bella and brought her to New York and she started having her own incoherent thoughts and all sh could feel was pain and she was afraid that the big hands were back and all she could do was scream and scream. I am sure that is why they have her in such a deep sleep, the nightmares and the screaming probably goes on all night.

I know Edward will be back, (I have read this story at least four or five times, it is one of my all time favorites. He just has to deal with the shock and the guilt of what his leaving did to Bella. After this I hope he never doubts his sister, Alice was right on the money with what would happen to Bella but I do not think even she could have foreseen how bad it would get. Right now Bella wants to die, she thinks everyone has left her and even though she is with the Cullens she doe not believe they care for her, they are only feeling sorrow for her and their own guilt. It will be worse for Edward, she will not believe anything he has to say for a long time, her self esteem is at such a low down bottom flatline she does not believe anyone loves her. All the secrets are not out yet and when they are boy howdy does Alice turn into an avenging angel. She is a force to record with and Esme and Rosealie will be the Mama Bears that will let no one not even Edward hurt Bella ever again. In this story Rose and Esme finally have a child even if it is a grown up child to take care of. Bella's recovery is still a long way's away.

I feel sorry for Charlie, Renee and even Phil being held in the dark with no information except that their girl is with that monster but for now it is the best for all of them. You can not blame Phil hospitals are expensive and some insurances are not the best, if anyone needs to be blame is the hospital for reckless negligence. They need to take every penny they have ESP., when the Florida police told Rene that the hospital did not want the news to go to them about "who" has Bella. I get every lawyer I could find and you know the best ones would want this case, hell they would do it for free just for the media coverage it would give them, they could become more famous than they probably already are.

Yes there is guilt for all but the main guilt falls on Edward's shoulders. Hey it is really me Mitzi1958 but I already left a review for this chapter so I had to go with another name. This chapter just had to have a review again. It is that powerful. So if you see any more reviews that are Dialysis2016, just know it is me! Laurie G.
FandomForAll chapter 57 . 8/5/2017
I've read this story so many times and I never get bored of it. It's absolutely INCREDIBLE! I love how you've written the characters and the storyline is so original but with little pieces of cannon mixed in. Love, love, love! 3 x
1,749 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »