Reviews for Breakdown
BrunetteFanpire chapter 30 . 9/21
HAHAHA this chapter is hilarious!
EeWee chapter 57 . 8/25
Wonderful wonderful story. I love New Moon alternatives and this was just great. Thank you for sharing.
americannight99 chapter 30 . 8/14
OMG I couldn't stop laughing. absolutely love this chapter
monica03 chapter 57 . 8/11
Great story. I throughly enjoyed it. I loved the spin you put on Bella's handling of his leaving. Also loved how the storyline with Victoria played out.
FlamingMaple chapter 53 . 7/10
Love this twist!
FlamingMaple chapter 1 . 7/8
Oh, I had such a good laugh out of this. Totally OOC reactions, but sooo cute!
tanseynz chapter 57 . 6/15
I enjoyed this story a lot. You never let it sag or become tedious, and kept to canon but without the weak points. And I was constantly amused at your take on Edward, an eternal seventeen year old with all the rollercoaster emotions of that age. Bella will really need to be forever patient.
tanseynz chapter 7 . 6/13
I LOVE Anthony!
‘When you won’t even talk to your own hallucination, it might be time to pack it in.’
Snarky, and definitely Bella.
There’s nothing static about her - she’s just internalising it, and Edward being there is like a pickaxe in the dam!
tanseynz chapter 1 . 6/13
Riveting already. Strong and very well written and you’ve laid out a believable and appealing plotline. I do love a complex long story!
S1203 chapter 19 . 5/12
Uh! Tnx for explanation... and, phone ringing is, of course, Alice, who saw when B make decision... Thank you.
MyladyNancy chapter 57 . 3/12
I loved your story. I appreciated being told when to skip chapters for lemons. I was disappointed when I found out there was only one story. I could live in your world for a long time.
MyladyNancy chapter 30 . 3/7
that was to cute. I can just see them standing in the aisle trying to figure out the problem...
Lillywhite1 chapter 57 . 2/13
Thanks for writing this wonderful story!
anyeshabaner chapter 57 . 11/20/2017
best story ever! oh how i loved reading each word and each sentence!
Ruth786 chapter 57 . 10/31/2017
That’s was a phenomenal story. The detail and combined perspectives gave such amazing the characters and story. I theory hope you write another story.
1,753 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »