Reviews for Breakdown
Dialysis2016 chapter 6 . 8/3
Reading this chapter was just as heartbreaking as when they rescued Bella and brought her to New York and she started having her own incoherent thoughts and all sh could feel was pain and she was afraid that the big hands were back and all she could do was scream and scream. I am sure that is why they have her in such a deep sleep, the nightmares and the screaming probably goes on all night.

I know Edward will be back, (I have read this story at least four or five times, it is one of my all time favorites. He just has to deal with the shock and the guilt of what his leaving did to Bella. After this I hope he never doubts his sister, Alice was right on the money with what would happen to Bella but I do not think even she could have foreseen how bad it would get. Right now Bella wants to die, she thinks everyone has left her and even though she is with the Cullens she doe not believe they care for her, they are only feeling sorrow for her and their own guilt. It will be worse for Edward, she will not believe anything he has to say for a long time, her self esteem is at such a low down bottom flatline she does not believe anyone loves her. All the secrets are not out yet and when they are boy howdy does Alice turn into an avenging angel. She is a force to record with and Esme and Rosealie will be the Mama Bears that will let no one not even Edward hurt Bella ever again. In this story Rose and Esme finally have a child even if it is a grown up child to take care of. Bella's recovery is still a long way's away.

I feel sorry for Charlie, Renee and even Phil being held in the dark with no information except that their girl is with that monster but for now it is the best for all of them. You can not blame Phil hospitals are expensive and some insurances are not the best, if anyone needs to be blame is the hospital for reckless negligence. They need to take every penny they have ESP., when the Florida police told Rene that the hospital did not want the news to go to them about "who" has Bella. I get every lawyer I could find and you know the best ones would want this case, hell they would do it for free just for the media coverage it would give them, they could become more famous than they probably already are.

Yes there is guilt for all but the main guilt falls on Edward's shoulders. Hey it is really me Mitzi1958 but I already left a review for this chapter so I had to go with another name. This chapter just had to have a review again. It is that powerful. So if you see any more reviews that are Dialysis2016, just know it is me! Laurie G.
freakyfangirl13602 chapter 57 . 8/5
I've read this story so many times and I never get bored of it. It's absolutely INCREDIBLE! I love how you've written the characters and the storyline is so original but with little pieces of cannon mixed in. Love, love, love! 3 x
Mitzi1958 chapter 4 . 8/1
So now we get Edward's side of it. I do not care how he thinks at the time he did what he thought was best, I am with Rose and Alice it is time he started asking Bella what she wants. I guess it is a matter of the kind of years he was a human, in those days men made the decisions for him, his wife and the children if they had any. I do not really think women had the right to vote in the 1900's. So Edward has told Bella many times he is old school and in this story he has proven it with disaster results..

I feel for Rene, Charlie and Phil they did what they thought was best, they were trying to help their daughter. They just got bad advice from the hospital, like I said in my last review the hospital was negligent in hiring such a monster and who knows they may not have had the best qualify doctors. Small hospitals like the one Bella was in can not usually afford top notch doctors, medical equipment and we know how their security was. Bella's parents should take that hospital for every cent they have. It will be bad for the hospital when they find this man who disappeared with Bella had a record of violence a mile long. I know they will try o keep this hush shush but if it was my daughter I would be yelling from the rafters what this hospital did.

It will be interesting to see who is going to be more the mother bear, Esme, Rose, or Alice. My bet is on Rose, she is a very mean tigress and ESP. With people she loves and I think she is going to love not just like Bella. She is going to look on Bella as her child and she the mother and she will fight anyone including Edward if she thinks he is going to harm her in anyway. YOU GO ROSE!
Mitzi1958 chapter 3 . 8/1
Wow, do I love this story! It is my fourth time I am readiNg this! Bella is so broken and it is everyone's fault but ESP., Edward's. His pig headed ideal of protecting her has put her in so much more danger than anyone could have ever imagine. Why did no one realize that they were mates for life, soulmate's it does not matter that she is human Edward found his mate and she was so in tuned with him Carlisle or Esme, someone should have seen it. I guess Alice did see it and she did try to tell her brother what this was going to do to Bella, but Edward would not listen. I wonder how much he wishes and regrets that he did not listen to Alice.

I am with you, I love this Rose. She is going to take over the protective job away from Edward, in her eyes and everyone else's he botched this up good. She will be the momma bear and no one is ever going to hurt Bella again! I loved that she killed Bella's abuser and called him a PIG, because he was more that that if What Alice saw was true, he has done this many times I don't know about murder but I believe he is a serial rapist. Why did he work at all these different hospitals,mi think he was found out at them and he was fired and this sorry excuse of a mental hospital did not do a background check. Sounds to me this hospital that Bella was in was almost like a hospital from like 40 years ago, no safe guarding their files, no security cameras to make sure something like this did not happen to a patient like Bella. I so hope Charlie and Rene sue them,,they were negligent.

So on to the next chapters were Edward comes into the picture.
winnodinno chapter 51 . 5/29
Big , bad Emmet afraid of clowns. That had me laughing to tears.
winnodinno chapter 36 . 5/28
winnodinno chapter 2 . 5/26
Poignant little story so far
Make.la chapter 57 . 5/15
Wow... This story was honestly so amazing. It's so hard to find a long, well written twilight fanfic that holds my attention till the very end. I especially loved that you included lemons but not an overwhelming amount. And as a person who's suffered from depression I can honestly say that you made it very realistic and pretty spot on.
Nataly29 chapter 57 . 5/15
What a precious and beautiful story!
Nataly29 chapter 7 . 5/11
Ch.7 the idea of have Anthony is brilliant :)
Nataly29 chapter 3 . 5/11
I am beginning to read this story and chapter 3 make me cry so bad, poor Rosalie my heart hurt for what happened to her :(.
Crimson Rhage chapter 30 . 4/6
All I can say is thank you so much for this chapter. I would happily vote for this for 'Best Moment in any Twilight Story" if such a thing existed. It truly made my week, especially when my roommate came over asking why I was laughing so hard and then had to try to explain what exactly I was reading.
Djejdjdjendkd chapter 57 . 3/30
What an amazing and very well written and researched story. As someone with mental illness and PTSD I can honestly say u did it justice and were very respectful of the conditions u wrote about. U also were very realistic in the portrayal of them which doesn't happen often . Thank you.
team rob chapter 5 . 3/14