Reviews for Tainted Reflections
Mg chapter 19 . 2/10/2015
heys there, I feel like I should say thank you for putting an end to this,
I've been following it since some years ago and I just feel happy that
you could do it .
anamis chapter 18 . 8/24/2014
great story i hope IF you put an epilud the ryo/haseo and Chigusa/atoli get married and start a family
Magunesu chapter 18 . 2/25/2014
I was actually starting to be afraid that you were going to drop this story, but
is good to know that you will actually finish it in 1 or 2 chapters. Thanks for the update.
Skywrath chapter 17 . 10/17/2013
Such a shame is a short chapter u.u , but I am expecting a great conclusion, keep up the good work! :D
dreamz chapter 16 . 8/25/2013
I mainly check once every week to see if you update this story,
i really hope that you got over that depression thingy, smile! :o)
Anyway, thanks for going on, I NEED to know the end :3
The Azure Guardian chapter 16 . 8/24/2013
A great new chapter. I really am curious as to who will be Fidchell's new User between Ren and Kisho. Though I guess it'd depend on whether or not he'd want someone who'd remind him of Takumi/Yata too much.

I'm definitely anticipating the final battle against Aihane. Just take your time with this story, there's no need to rush. I'm fairly certain none of us want you to get depressed over this or anything else. Or at least I don't.

Btw, this is Master of Death and Darkness. I just decided to make another name change (though I'll probably be keeping this one compared to my others).
Frederico chapter 15 . 7/16/2013
Love how the story its developing itself.
Kinda weird compared with everything if you see it from the beggining but anyway, its nice!
Belthasar chapter 15 . 7/16/2013
Has no one in England heard of backup power sources? I'm pretty sure that radio stations have them specifically for disaster situations like this one.

Other than that, this chapter was alright.
The Azure Guardian chapter 15 . 7/15/2013
A great new chapter for this story. Cyrus is finally captured with a bit of an injury (much to my pleasure) and got to see some new 'bots come out of G.U.'s woodwork. Now all the Epitaphs are back together again (minus Corbenik of course), and even I wonder who'll get Fidchell's mind off Yata.

Btw, this is Master of Death and Darkness. Just changed my author name because I felt the previous one was a little wordy and maybe a bit too dark. Plus I've gained renewed interest in Azure Kite and the Azure Flame God as opposed to Skeith.
palad1n chapter 14 . 6/13/2013
sorry i didn't review last chapter...

well, the chapter itself is so-so. I didn't mind Azure Kite sacrifice himself, because it's his main mission after all... to protect Aura. Besides, he's emotionless, so...

For the assassins, both of them were cool. About time you made dragon assassins! Two of them too! I'd say they are likeable, and their hyper sonic attack is also cool.

otherwise, enjoy your vacation! I felt like this is a calm before the storm, so take your time, and hopefully the next chapter will be epic! Have a good day!
Frederico chapter 14 . 6/10/2013
keep loving it, ty !
The Azure Guardian chapter 14 . 6/10/2013
Not a bad chapter, but sucks that Azure Kite had to be completely destroyed. I was kinda hoping he'd be upgraded to be almost as strong as the Avatars are now, what with how much of a bamf Azure Kite is. But it's your story and I know you have a plan so I'll just have to deal with it.

And it looks like G.U. might be getting itself some allies. But I don't think I trust them. Can't wait to see what unfolds next.
Map0DaFO chapter 13 . 6/2/2013
I really loved how Aihane got screwed. Hah, he deserve what coming for him for everything he done to G.U. I hope he get the most fitting punishment for someone like him at the end of this.
The Azure Guardian chapter 13 . 5/14/2013
Nice chapter. Everyone's getting prepared for when all hell breaks loose. I kinda wonder when Azure Kite's repairs will be finished and what he'll do once he's released. I can already tell he's /not/ going to be happy that Aihane has his creator.
The Azure Guardian chapter 12 . 5/1/2013
Another fantastic chapter, though I did notice you said Aihane lost Tarvos, Corbenik and Fidchell but still had Fidchell. You most likely meant Gorre was missing, but I figured I'd point it out.

Seems like the final battle is drawing closer. Can't wait to see how it unfolds.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »