Reviews for Unconventional
We love us chapter 1 . 11/21
That was heart breaking yet healing at the same time.
This is one of my favorite Taang stories and up until Book 3 of Korra it was my personal canon especially since I don't care for linzin which this story makes pretty much impossible, but once we learned of Su my first thought was now Unconventional doesn't work! Sad face. My suggestion is you add another chapter explaining Suyin or write another story that makes both sisters Aang's daughter because that would be a better explanation of Opal's airbending as far as I can tell.

Thanks for all the Taang you've written so far and I hope there's going to be something new from you soon.
moosejuice5 chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
kinda sad but i really liked it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
This is horrible! Jk, I LOVED IT! This is just amazing, to bad it ended that way :( ... But never mind still a great story!
yuyane chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Oh wow, this is amazing! It's quite sad, but I enjoyed reading it!
Yuki Minamoto chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Ah, the feels! I love it so! Damn, I really do wish they had gotten together in the end!

Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
I'm usually a Toph fan but in this story she comes off sounding like a bratty Biatch!
Ris chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Amazing. Deep, hearfelt and painfully sincere, this beautifully crafted story brought tears to my eyes. Keep it up. :)
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
oh man i love this! the angst and the feels, oh my.
what i really love about this is that you managed to cover a lot and made the story really comrephensive and well fleshed out. to before and after and what happened in between, you covered it all!
really nice portrayal of the unconventional relationship they hold. i also realy like the portrayal of the relationships between the other characters as well. and gosh, that last bit between katara and heart wet out to katara.
just a great job of projecting such vivid emotions through this story! it was a joy to read.
an the whole story flowed really well considering the couple major time jumps. i would have liked to see lin more and maybe how aang coped with his conflicting feels of what he wants and what he should do?
regardless i loved this. amazing job!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
this wa great story sad at parts she should have told him though or his sprit should have come to her
Jhelle chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
This. Should've. Been. Canon. God. Why? D:
Shingekinokataang chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
This just so perfectly beautiful. I don't have any words, really. You nailed both Toph and Aang. And I'm not one for Aang cheating on Katara because, personally, I think he loved her too much.

This story has left me speachless in its many parts. It was very beautifully written and well organized in time. It really gave me chills, especially the last sentence : Secretly, it was one of the many things she LOVEd about him. So sweet! I am so favoriteing this :-)
D.T. Mars chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Ugh. Right in the heart.
HoneyC chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
oh the feels! this aint right! it hurts, my heart hurts. that was beautiful
Avatar Star chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Oh my god that was amazing and I'm so close to crying. I'm not sure how I got through that because it broke my heart that Toph and Aang couldn't be together but they still were able to find a way to love each other. The ending almost killed me too it was so bittersweet. If only this could be canon...
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »