Reviews for The Wedding
Elleth of Mossflower chapter 1 . 7/21
Hahaha! That was hilarious! One of my favorite lines has to be this: "Aragorn's a bit more possessive," explained Boromir. I also love how Legolas was telling everyone that Aragorn used to be afraid of Elrond. :D

Love it!
Elorien Athacana chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
excellent! Aragorn is sure embarassed! i like it
Wanderingidealism chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
I am laughing so hard i am crying. you have no idea/
fantasychica37 chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Good old Gandalf! 3 (This was so good- even the summary- it totally interrupted my smut fic drive... although I do not have smut fic urges, no precious, but if I did it would take a very good story to interrupt them, so your story's awesome!)
Miia Swann chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
I absolutely adore this! best read of the night! Love it!
The North Wyn chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
LOL! This is hilarious. That last line is great! These were two of my favorite lines: "Maybe he would just throw him in along with the Ring once they got to Mount Doom." "That was two for Mount Doom, then." Thanks for sharing!
just a turtle chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
'savoring his victory when – of all people – Gandalf's innocent voice snaked out of the darkness one more.

"Does this mean we're not invited to the wedding, then?"'

I think I'm dying from laughter. Great job c:
TheSarcasticOneThatLikesMCR13 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
haha That is brilliant! I loved it! :)
thesunwillshineclear chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I am literally choking on laughter right now. You did a fantastic job with your humor... comedy... thing ;)
WillowDryad chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Heh heh . . . that made me really laugh. Too fun!
kingslayers chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I'm not entirely convinced of how IC everyone was, but it made me giggle!

I do believe Legolas would torment Aragorn about it a bit, but I think his character is more subtle than this - however, that's really just perception and opinion. What I'm sure we can all agree on is that this was extremely amusing and that Gandalf had the best line. ;)
Elf from Downunder chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Hehe, now I know what to do when my friends annoy me! Oh, and I loved the ending!
Ryu-Takehshi chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Hilarious! Absolutely, utterly hilarious! Had me lmao'ing the whole way. Great job (I read it over, like, three times!) xD
Snips95 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
This story was absolutely hilarious. I love how all Aragorn wanted was to go to sleep, and everyone wanted to put their two cents in about him and Arwen. :) Gandalf's line about being invited to the wedding was my favorite part. Great job! I love it!
butterflyninja935 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011