Reviews for The Happy Club
I love this story, It's amazing.

Love Mesofia
LunarisDraconis chapter 19 . 2/15
loved it
tat5934 chapter 19 . 1/2
I love your story ! It was so cute :-)
But I would have love to see more of Beth
WeirdGirl369 chapter 19 . 10/30/2015
You should do more crossover's with Harry Potter and Glee with Harry and Puck together there just aren't enough out there right now.
just yuki chapter 19 . 9/5/2015
Sweet
Guest chapter 9 . 8/20/2015
okay, so I totally expected it to be Yaxley after that cliffhanger last chapter.
But, god, I don't think there're a lot of characters from the book that I hate more than Greyback.
Black Eye-Patch Pie chapter 19 . 7/18/2015
I LOVED this fanfic! So cute and well rounded and the characters were spot on!
Black Eye-Patch Pie chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
In the Auror's defence, nerf guns can be pretty fucking legal XD
chicaalterego chapter 5 . 5/18/2015
Lol. Harry x Puck is indeed a hard combination of names... how about Puckter? Maybe Purry?... and what was Puck's last nake again? There might be another horrid conbination there XD
KioshiUshima chapter 19 . 2/2/2015
This was awesome. Thank you for all of your work. Probably the best PuckxHarry I've ever read. Probably one of the best stories for this crossover genre, even.
RenTenTen chapter 19 . 1/17/2015
:-)
RenTenTen chapter 14 . 1/17/2015
Lol. SUE.
pikpocket chapter 18 . 1/2/2015
Sooo fucking cute! Just re read it because it makes me happy!
Crazy as a Cheshire Cat chapter 17 . 1/1/2015
I loved Rent. Honestly, I did. But, I loved Angel, and when she died, I cried a waterfall, and by the time I stopped, Mimi was going through withdrawals. When she said that Angel stopped her from going on, I cried again. I loved the musical, play the songs with my girlfriend, and listen to "Today for you" when I'm bored or depressed. But I can no longer watch the musical, since the best person in the world died of AIDS.
thehereandnow33 chapter 19 . 12/22/2014