Reviews for The Happy Club
WeirdGirl369 chapter 19 . 10/30
You should do more crossover's with Harry Potter and Glee with Harry and Puck together there just aren't enough out there right now.
just yuki chapter 19 . 9/5
okay, so I totally expected it to be Yaxley after that cliffhanger last chapter.
But, god, I don't think there're a lot of characters from the book that I hate more than Greyback.
Black Eye-Patch Pie chapter 19 . 7/18
I LOVED this fanfic! So cute and well rounded and the characters were spot on!
Black Eye-Patch Pie chapter 1 . 7/17
In the Auror's defence, nerf guns can be pretty fucking legal XD
chicaalterego chapter 5 . 5/18
Lol. Harry x Puck is indeed a hard combination of names... how about Puckter? Maybe Purry?... and what was Puck's last nake again? There might be another horrid conbination there XD
KioshiUshima chapter 19 . 2/2
This was awesome. Thank you for all of your work. Probably the best PuckxHarry I've ever read. Probably one of the best stories for this crossover genre, even.
RenTenTen chapter 19 . 1/17
RenTenTen chapter 14 . 1/17
Lol. SUE.
pikpocket chapter 18 . 1/2
Sooo fucking cute! Just re read it because it makes me happy!
Crazy as a Cheshire Cat chapter 17 . 1/1
I loved Rent. Honestly, I did. But, I loved Angel, and when she died, I cried a waterfall, and by the time I stopped, Mimi was going through withdrawals. When she said that Angel stopped her from going on, I cried again. I loved the musical, play the songs with my girlfriend, and listen to "Today for you" when I'm bored or depressed. But I can no longer watch the musical, since the best person in the world died of AIDS.
thehereandnow33 chapter 19 . 12/22/2014
This was just too FING CUTE! :D
Tsuki107 chapter 19 . 12/18/2014
So lovely! I really enjoyed how true you stayed to Harry and Puck's characters. Amazing story!
Spaghetti hoops chapter 19 . 11/7/2014
Yay! XD I love it! :P xx
Aiseki0Hikari chapter 19 . 10/25/2014
Awwh, so effin adorable like ugh man! Love the ending! LoL the reporters are freakin ridiculous!