Reviews for The Happy Club
chicaalterego chapter 5 . 5/18
Lol. Harry x Puck is indeed a hard combination of names... how about Puckter? Maybe Purry?... and what was Puck's last nake again? There might be another horrid conbination there XD
KioshiUshima chapter 19 . 2/2
This was awesome. Thank you for all of your work. Probably the best PuckxHarry I've ever read. Probably one of the best stories for this crossover genre, even.
RenTenTen chapter 19 . 1/17
:-)
RenTenTen chapter 14 . 1/17
Lol. SUE.
pikpocket chapter 18 . 1/2
Sooo fucking cute! Just re read it because it makes me happy!
Crazy as a Cheshire Cat chapter 17 . 1/1
I loved Rent. Honestly, I did. But, I loved Angel, and when she died, I cried a waterfall, and by the time I stopped, Mimi was going through withdrawals. When she said that Angel stopped her from going on, I cried again. I loved the musical, play the songs with my girlfriend, and listen to "Today for you" when I'm bored or depressed. But I can no longer watch the musical, since the best person in the world died of AIDS.
thehereandnow33 chapter 19 . 12/22/2014
This was just too FING CUTE! :D
Tsuki107 chapter 19 . 12/18/2014
So lovely! I really enjoyed how true you stayed to Harry and Puck's characters. Amazing story!
Spaghetti hoops chapter 19 . 11/7/2014
Yay! XD I love it! :P xx
Aiseki0Hikari chapter 19 . 10/25/2014
Awwh, so effin adorable like ugh man! Love the ending! LoL the reporters are freakin ridiculous!
SystematicChaos95 chapter 19 . 9/5/2014
I don't generally like slash involving Puck, but that was...unexpectedly awesome.
Alec McDowell chapter 19 . 9/5/2014
This story was a lot of fun, and it was such a quick read it didn't feel anything like 60,000 words! I liked that Harry and Puck didn't sit and angst over their attraction; sure they were both cautious, but when the moment was right, they both went for it. I have to say this is definitely the best Harry/Puck fic on this site. To be fair, there are not a ton, but most are poorly written or have tiny-pretty-Harry and that is not at all my thing. It's too bad the epilogue ended here, I would've loved to see the boys living and working in New York, or even later when they start to have their own kids together (Because them both being such huge saps for kids was also adorable)
Bloly chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Ouiiiiiii!

J'adore ton histoire, elle est super bien écrite, super à lire! Je l'ai suivie quand tu l'écrivais et maintenant qu'elle est terminée, je reviens régulièrement la relire.

Je suis complètement fan, merci de nous avoir fait partager tes écrits!
Beth9891 chapter 17 . 7/24/2014
Great story. Love tension between them. Thank you for showing what a badass harry is. I hate glee crossovers that make him weak and gooey. He's a war veteran his character should reflect that. You managed to do that while not making puck act out of character so bravo!
Leya Anhaylla chapter 19 . 7/21/2014
Really this story was Amazing! Very Well done! I cant think of anything else in fact!