Reviews for Mistletoe Woes
VerySpecialAgentAli chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
LOL I loved this story! It had me laughing the entire time! It was so funny! Great Job and jeep writing!

-***Ali***
Autopsy Gremlin chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Oooo dinozzo is DEAD...
Love it lol
I'm-Not-Your-Average-Monster chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
LOL! That was funny :P

Me loves some Xmas Jibbsness ;))

Rachel xo
Tempe4Booth chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
I BEGGGGGGGGGGGG OF YOU DO A FOLLOW UP WITH JENNY GOING AFTER TONY FOR HIS COMMENT
alix33 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Welcome back, MissJayne! I missed you and your fics something horrid while you were gone!

"Leroy Jethro Gibbs was not in a good mood. His favorite coffee shop had closed down for the holidays – it was only the twenty-third for crying out loud! Abby had spent the entire month begging and pleading for him to attend her Christmas party. He had given up glaring at her and was resorting to sending his team down whenever she wanted attention. And his evil ex-partner turned boss was trying to force him to attend the annual Christmas ball. It wasn't that he was a Scrooge. He just wanted to spent the festive season on his own and remember times long past, times when he had his baby girl with him. He wanted to drink bourbon and work on his boat and forget about the world outside." - AW! Could everybody just give the bossman an Abby-style hug and then leave him alone and in a bit of peace, however little, with his boat and his bourbon?

"He had just been to see Abby, who had stolen McGee, and the two of them were happily hacking into the CIA while simultaneously plotting the decorations for the squad room. There was a possibility he would need to warn Jenny…" - Yes, better warn Jenny, since as it is, she already does not like Abby's and our Tim. If he were to be implicated in unauthorised decorations on top of everything Jenny hates him for, oh dear!

"You still good at castration?" She gave him a look which promised she'd show him exactly how good she was if he did not resume kissing her immediately. "DiNozzo suggested you've put on weight." Oh he was a dead man walking…" - Jenny is going to castrate DiNozzo? Oh, you HAVE GOT TO let us readers be flies on the walls if that does happen, pretty please with Thom E. Gemcity on top?
MatteaAM chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
OH. MY. GOD. That was just plain mean. I cannot believe Gibbs would do that.! :)

I laughed so much! Loved it! xx
Left my heart in Paris chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I loved this really sweet
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Who knew Gibbs could be so hypocritical?

hehe

WE ALL DID!

You just wrote it down for us.

Good one!
JibbsGal1 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
LOL! This was cute! Love all the Jibbs you're sharing - making the last of this horrible year suck a bit less. :)