Reviews for Last in Love
crystalviolet24 chapter 1 . 4/28
Well, damn. Because of this fic, all the feels had hit me like a truck. Why? What is this treasure that I just discovered? I kind of regret not finding your fic soon, but I'm definitely happy that I am able to stumble across it. This is pure gold and you're a genius. As much as I am happy about their soon-to-be future together, another part of me would like if the opposite also happened; if Ayano just moved on. It was not his fault that Ayano loves him, but Kazuma surely needs to do his best for all that heartbreak and suffering!

You might think I'm exaggerating, but really, thank you for creating a masterpiece and letting us read it! Bless you!
So beautiful! There are so many feelings poured in every chapter and the last part is superb. I royally enjoy every bit of this. I've been punched and slapped by too much emotions. T_T
BlackRainWolf chapter 7 . 1/2
noooooooo, must have more please update soon!
BlackRainWolf chapter 7 . 1/2
update must have more!
shannah.vanzylgmail.com chapter 7 . 10/29/2016
so beautiful "D
Guest chapter 7 . 6/3/2016
Awe that was so cute! I think you should do another kazuma ayano fanfic cause I really like your writing style and characterization of the two! Also: I just had this feeling that Kazuma was the marriage meeting candidate, and was like YES! I knew it!
arielafina chapter 7 . 4/22/2016
Nooooooo! How can this be the end!? I want to see their marriage meeting and feel some happiness after so much pain you put in my heart!
SuperSegovia123 chapter 7 . 12/24/2015
oh my word. I can't even begin. This was a fucking treasure, okay? I so fucking glad I stumbled across this story. the angst was so hard it literally made my stomach sink. you're a goddess/god of words.
In The Abyss chapter 7 . 11/13/2015
Tugged at my heart strings. It is do balanced... Just perfect
book14reader chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
I must have read this story at least 10 times. Its really good. You have entirely capture the helpless of the feelings Ayano has. And the tiredness from what she felt was a one-sided love for a man who just seems to be fooling around.
Aipom4 chapter 7 . 5/26/2015
That was so nice, I wish I could have read that meeting
Phandancee74 chapter 7 . 5/24/2015
I spent the last few weeks reading about 300 of the 332 KNS stories on Fanfiction. Then today I finally finished reading all the ones I wanted to read. I promptly went back and looked through my favorites to find this one again because I love the angst in this sooo much. Excellent story. I know I will be coming back to reread it again and again.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/30/2015
That was too fast! I wanted more angst! . (but it so so good...)
ilovebks chapter 7 . 4/25/2015
Awesome! Really well written! And this fandom does need more stories!
Sakura Namida chapter 7 . 4/17/2015
I just wanted to tell you how important this piece was to me. I've lived the situation that Ayano was in, and the words you wrote were like a stab to my heart. I cannot thank you enough for writing the words that I've not allowed myself to think for a long time now.

Perhaps this is presumptious of me, but I like to believe that it is the goal of most writers to evoke those unspeakable emotions in our readers, and if this was indeed your intention, then please know that for me, you have succeeded.

Many thanks.