Reviews for Heart of Gold
Blissful Thinking chapter 30 . 6/21
I absolutely love this story! It's the first (longer than 15 chapters) story that has truly captivated my interest. I love your depiction of kay and how gwen actually gets to be the sassy badass that she really is
naruto kurama chapter 5 . 6/17
Awesome!
whatswiththemustache chapter 1 . 6/17
Wow, I love the poem...I used to write poetry a lot so I have to say that its very balanced and good with imagery...sad but perfect for a sad fic for Merlin...not concerning fanfiction, though, I'm sorry about the friend you lost. That must have been terrible.
naruto kurama chapter 1 . 6/12
I love the poem.
IHaveCookieInMyEye chapter 20 . 4/14
Re-reading this story AGAIN (lost count) and that last line is still the cheesiest thing I've ever seen and I love it xD
Blue Dove of the Night chapter 1 . 3/29
I'm crying right now. I'm truly sorry about your friend. I hope they rest with a smile. Just know that that poem would have made he or she proud.
DalekQueen7 chapter 20 . 3/11
Cheesiest ending yet. :) Funny.
DalekQueen7 chapter 2 . 3/10
Is it just me, or are you basing Merlin's personality somewhat on the eccentric and mad Dumbledore from the Harry Potter books? Don't take it wrongly - I do love this version of Merlin, it makes me giggle - I was just wondering.
EmmiH chapter 1 . 1/18
I actually got teary-eyed with your poem. :) It was extremely beautiful!
EllaDeWriter chapter 20 . 1/4
DA CHEESE IS EVERYWHERE
(Good thing I love cheese :P)
EllaDeWriter chapter 4 . 1/3
The way that some people do footnotes in a way that is organized and not distracting is:
First*
Second**
Third***
*explanation
**explanation
***explanation
Also, great job with the story. It's so funny! :DD Keep Writing!
sophie chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
love the poem
TobiasBoon chapter 30 . 12/9/2014
What can I say at this point? Your plot, your characters, the emotion that comes out in your writing... its all so PERFECT! Thank you so much for this journey of a story- it's absolutely incredible. (And I definitely picked up on the HTTYD reference in the last chapter, it was awesome) Never stop writing :)
Bismark195 chapter 30 . 11/15/2014
That was an amazing roller coaster of a read! Well done Captain! Beautifully crafted.
Dragonanzar chapter 30 . 10/16/2014
Wow, this series is brilliant! I'be been on the edge of my seat (figuratively) the entire time reading this particular installment! I'm so glad I caught it when it was already finished: I don't think my heart could have stood the tension otherwise... I loved the relationship between Arthur and Merlin and snicked at many inopportune moments. I also really liked Kay's character, and am very glad you decided not to make him evil in the end. I liked how you explored the reveal and actually had Arthur figure it out before Merlin admitted it. I wondered what might have happened if Arthur had overheard Merlin speaking so blatantly about himself to Argavaine.

Thanks very much for writing this and it definitely deserves the awards it won!