Reviews for Heart of Gold
Lya200 chapter 30 . 8/19
I want that door!
Dudewheresmywand chapter 30 . 6/7
Thank you thank you thank you. Such an amazing piece. You have a talent and a gift and i bet your eyes glow gold. Well done!
Aviendhaphiragon chapter 6 . 4/27
Okay, I noticed an error. It should be "hardly AFFected Ulfric", not EFFected Ulfric. There is a difference, though it's hard to explain. One thing can affect something else, and something can have various effects. Oh - so the difference is just noun vs verb.
Aviendhaphiragon chapter 1 . 4/26
Wow... this poem... so sad. Oh Terri, I miss you.
Steph-la chapter 30 . 4/16
Thank you for such a brilliant story! I enjoyed every sentence of it. I'm so sad it's over though.
LightCamellia chapter 30 . 4/5
I loved this trilogy and the side two shots. I couldn't stop reading until I read them all. Great work!
Snowball519 chapter 20 . 2/9
I'm in class and trying soooo hard not burst out laughing that is hilarious!
Snowball519 chapter 11 . 2/7
This was really really good, it was not OOC at all
janet chapter 30 . 2/5
Well, that's me finished, I kept putting it down, I did not want it to end. You have done an amazing job, this fix will stay with me for a very long time. I am so glad Kay fought against Morganas hold, it was a brilliant way to end it. Thank you so much for taking that time and effort to write this, I know this will be one of my favorite stories that I can re-read again and againn
Lolly chapter 30 . 1/7
1st comment of 2016! THE BEST MERLIN SERIES IVE EVER READ ( n trust me I've read ALOT) can't wait to read more. N I know no one is ever gonna see this but I just felt like I have to thank u for this story!
Snowball519 chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
This is really really moving
Elli chapter 30 . 11/6/2015
Hey... uhm I read this whole fic in two days... and really IT WAS AMAZING ! I can't believe that it is over now... It was like reading a wonderful book or watching a perfect extra long movie episode of merlin... I swear if this would be a film you would get an Oscar or something like that... The way you write and how you managed to describe this soul mate bromance between arthur and merlin... GREAT! So yeah you have my utmost respect for writing over such a long time and how you managed to get the same godlike writing quality ... i have no idea... THANK YOU for this fanfic it was one of the best fanfics I have ever ever ever ever EVER read ... you have TALENT and well... Please continue writing...
BlueMoonMaples chapter 11 . 9/13/2015
I know you finished this story over a year ago, but I still want to commend you for this chapter. The ending of this, with Merlin's emotional heartbreak being so true to character, it made me cry. In my mind, this is among one of the highest compliments I can give an author. The fact that these words, this text that you put on paper could touch me deeply, and move me so much emotionally that I shed tears - it's powerful, and its a sign of how good of a writer you have become. Thank you for the time you put into writing stories such as these, I eagerly look forward to more.
Blissful Thinking chapter 30 . 6/21/2015
I absolutely love this story! It's the first (longer than 15 chapters) story that has truly captivated my interest. I love your depiction of kay and how gwen actually gets to be the sassy badass that she really is
naruto kurama chapter 5 . 6/17/2015