Reviews for Heart of Gold
Kelsey chapter 11 . 8/19
Ummmm... Yeah. Emotional distress achieved. I am quite literally crying now, Thank you very much!
Bogorm123 chapter 30 . 6/27
Omfg this was amazing ! Better that a LOT of books i have read! Wow, just wow!
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 1 . 4/12
The poem is beautiful. I'm now sold to reading this story. Thank you for writing this, it truly speaks. :)
Goddess-of-the-Moon-39 chapter 1 . 3/31
This poem is absolutely beautiful!
1337LoZ chapter 25 . 2/8
Good God, you turned one chapter into four.
addyeb0123 chapter 19 . 1/29
I literally laughed out loud and shuttered with joy, this is such a good story and I can't wait to finish it! :D
Rababaz chapter 30 . 1/4
I really liked your series :)
son-of-a-dragonlord chapter 30 . 1/1
i've read this fic many times over the past few years, and it still remains one of my absolute favorites. i just finished rereading it again and i am literally SOBBING. this is a literary classic in my heart :)
FaolanLupa chapter 30 . 1/1
Years later and the echo of this tale still reached and enraptured me. I am very glad I took the time to read this, Your style and the fluidity of this piece can stand their own ground. Same with detail and plot. I loved it. Thank you for this.
Uniasus chapter 30 . 12/19/2016
Loved this whole series! How you write the relationship between Merlin and Arthur is beautiful.
koala789 chapter 30 . 11/30/2016
Incredible. Absolutely loved it. You are one of my favorite fan fiction authors, and I especially LOVE your descriptions! They are excellent, and very poetic! Thanks for the stories, and your many others!
koala789 chapter 20 . 11/23/2016
That ending line wasn't cheesy! I loved it! Now that that's out of the way... *hurries on to the next chapter.
gabrixll chapter 30 . 9/23/2016
Oh, man, this series was AMAZING. Definitely one of my favourites.
i laughed so much whenSPOILERMorgana's hair was cut offSPOILER ENDIf you do continue some stories in this au, I'd really love to see more on Morgana after.
Emrys Waits chapter 30 . 9/2/2016
... Whoa. That's really all I can say. Well, now I can say I've read all of your trilogy, "A Soul, a Mentality, a Name" and "Powerfully Modest, Modestly Powerful", and "Heart of Gold". This series was truly amazing. But let's focus on this story.
There was a whole lot of action, surprises, evil cliffhangers, and plot twists. What a wild ride. I really do love the wedding and the proposal - and the fact that Kilgharrah was there, haha! I was waiting for the action and adventure to happen, and when it did - bam! It all just suddenly happened. Kay, torture, Lybb - it was all wonderfully and deviously plotted out. Poor Merlin, Arthur, and Kay - you certainly did enjoy torturing all of them, both physically and mentally.
But that's okay. What's a fight without the battle wounds and mental scars?
Speaking of mental scars, I absolutely love how you wrote out Kay. At first I was skeptical of this character, he also seemed rather cocky and I was unfamiliar with him.
Then I grew to like him a lot, but then he revealed his true intentions and dark personality. I loathed him.
And THEN you changed my like-to-hate to like again, when it was discovered Kay was being drugged and his will subdued.
He changed, for the better. I like that. Especially, what was so beautifully crafted - was over all, Kay's character and personality, and spirit. This person, misguided, lost, insecure, frustrated, the way you perceived all his emotions and the way you interpreted his inner struggle and horrible guilt, doubt, and pure, raw, angst.
Thank goodness you spared our poor Kay, but of course, you couldn't spare his hand. That's okay though. Kay is a survivor, he's changed for the better, driven with a new purpose and is now free to be himself without the wicked Lybb's clutches.
What you did with Morgana was also beautiful and perfect. You didn't kill her, you wrote out what Merlin would do. Merlin might've killed Morgana if he had the chance to and if the situation was horrible and dark, but I think in his heart, if he could find a way, he would spare her life. Taking away her magic was a good idea, and it seems like she was opening up, albeit rather timidly. I think, she'll change too, for the better, now that she's without her magic.
All in all, prejudice and ostracizing aside, Camelot was reunited with the Once and Future King and the Court Sorcerer. Sorcerers and non-magic-users mingle together, conflicts finally put aside after working together as one to save the kingdom they love.
It's honestly so sweet, and all your stories are so perfectly and stunningly crafted. They are works of art. What I would give to see this upon a screen. A wonderful story I truly enjoyed, so good that it kept me awake all night in my hardcore, intense, effort to read and finish it all! Never stop writing, my friend, for what you do is truly remarkable - like magic. ;)
Lya200 chapter 30 . 8/19/2016