Reviews for Heart of Gold
Elli chapter 30 . 11/6
Hey... uhm I read this whole fic in two days... and really IT WAS AMAZING ! I can't believe that it is over now... It was like reading a wonderful book or watching a perfect extra long movie episode of merlin... I swear if this would be a film you would get an Oscar or something like that... The way you write and how you managed to describe this soul mate bromance between arthur and merlin... GREAT! So yeah you have my utmost respect for writing over such a long time and how you managed to get the same godlike writing quality ... i have no idea... THANK YOU for this fanfic it was one of the best fanfics I have ever ever ever ever EVER read ... you have TALENT and well... Please continue writing...
BlueMoonMaples chapter 11 . 9/13
I know you finished this story over a year ago, but I still want to commend you for this chapter. The ending of this, with Merlin's emotional heartbreak being so true to character, it made me cry. In my mind, this is among one of the highest compliments I can give an author. The fact that these words, this text that you put on paper could touch me deeply, and move me so much emotionally that I shed tears - it's powerful, and its a sign of how good of a writer you have become. Thank you for the time you put into writing stories such as these, I eagerly look forward to more.
Blissful Thinking chapter 30 . 6/21
I absolutely love this story! It's the first (longer than 15 chapters) story that has truly captivated my interest. I love your depiction of kay and how gwen actually gets to be the sassy badass that she really is
naruto kurama chapter 5 . 6/17
whatswiththemustache chapter 1 . 6/17
Wow, I love the poem...I used to write poetry a lot so I have to say that its very balanced and good with imagery...sad but perfect for a sad fic for Merlin...not concerning fanfiction, though, I'm sorry about the friend you lost. That must have been terrible.
naruto kurama chapter 1 . 6/12
I love the poem.
IHaveCookieInMyEye chapter 20 . 4/14
Re-reading this story AGAIN (lost count) and that last line is still the cheesiest thing I've ever seen and I love it xD
Blue Dove of the Night chapter 1 . 3/29
I'm crying right now. I'm truly sorry about your friend. I hope they rest with a smile. Just know that that poem would have made he or she proud.
DalekQueen7 chapter 20 . 3/11
Cheesiest ending yet. :) Funny.
DalekQueen7 chapter 2 . 3/10
Is it just me, or are you basing Merlin's personality somewhat on the eccentric and mad Dumbledore from the Harry Potter books? Don't take it wrongly - I do love this version of Merlin, it makes me giggle - I was just wondering.
EmmiH chapter 1 . 1/18
I actually got teary-eyed with your poem. :) It was extremely beautiful!
EllaDeWriter chapter 20 . 1/4
(Good thing I love cheese :P)
EllaDeWriter chapter 4 . 1/3
The way that some people do footnotes in a way that is organized and not distracting is:
Also, great job with the story. It's so funny! :DD Keep Writing!
sophie chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
love the poem
TobiasBoon chapter 30 . 12/9/2014
What can I say at this point? Your plot, your characters, the emotion that comes out in your writing... its all so PERFECT! Thank you so much for this journey of a story- it's absolutely incredible. (And I definitely picked up on the HTTYD reference in the last chapter, it was awesome) Never stop writing :)