Reviews for Robins Random Moments
dianna chapter 3 . 9/5/2013
that was beautiful.
fofo amr chapter 6 . 8/28/2013
owww that was cute at the end of it and funny at the same time really love it

do you take requests because I really would like to see a big brother Jason in a story I think it's sweet
Electra StCloud chapter 4 . 8/4/2013
PPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSEEEEE E update. Are you abandoning it?
Guest chapter 4 . 1/18/2013
You will do chap. 5 tom., yes?
I Am The Catalyst chapter 4 . 1/18/2013
this is really good update soon
babyblue3752 chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
AWWW CUUUUTE! pls UPDATE!
Kittyfan12 chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
awwww I love me a good Robin torture fic/scene. Anywhosen, can't wait to see what you write next
sammy chapter 3 . 1/14/2012
Awsomness plz plz plz update doon
RobinIsAwesome chapter 3 . 1/11/2012
aww! That's sweet!
artyandrob4eva chapter 2 . 1/5/2012
I'm rofl literaly I like to read on the floor

its awsome I'm gonna have to tell deathdealer1997 about this
PumpkinPrincessJac chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
OMG, this is sooooo cute. I'm such a PotO fan, and now you put the J.M reference in here! LOVE IT! I also have an idea, though
FuzzyBee013 chapter 2 . 1/1/2012
Haha loved it and I love how Wally makes fun of him for it. I'm just waiting for the day when the writers will get bored and make Robin sing. That will be an awesome day :)
ComicChick97 chapter 2 . 1/1/2012
YES YES YESSS! XD

God I want him to sing SO bad in the show..I think how your breaking of the fourth wall is perfect xD I really want to see an episode where they do somthing like this and bring up McCartney x3 and then Robin can break out into a Jesse-ized version of Phantom! ok..ok I need to calm down...more updates SOON! THEY BRING LIGHT TO MY LIFE WHILE I WAIT FOR NEW EPISODES (;_;)(alirght..breathe...breathe..) x3
viridianaln9 chapter 2 . 1/1/2012
I like the chapter. You could do a chapter with Robin cooking and the cookies are better than Megans.
ComicChick97 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Oh wow... This made me laugh xD made my day, thank you very much. I think because I watched Phantom today ( learning the songs on piano too actually) AND had a dream about Robin singing... Hmmmm... And your stalking me why exactly? X) great crackfic! Love these! :)