Reviews for Don't Let Malfoy Drive the Bus
roon0 chapter 1 . 4/13
How very sweet.
viv-heart chapter 1 . 3/26
I believe you bot Blaise pretty right. This was cute :)
Sir Snark-a-lot chapter 1 . 2/28
Amazing idea, first time I read something like this
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
I just love this story, no matter how many times l re-read it!, as for potty and the weasel, *Snicker* In the immortal words of Professor Snape: 'Mister Potter and Mister Weasley, you truly are an pair of dunderheads'!..*More Snickering*
qianyan chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
ship ship
roxy05 chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
Short but lovely
azertykeynes chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
Nice :)

But Malfoy never did drive the bus.
And the last part, the "epilogue" on New Year's Eve 2002 was a bit too short, as if cut prematurely.

You never did mention what Malfoy did.

It's funny they treated toddler Draco like a toddler and not a man. Well, he is a toddler, but for some things, like swearing, can't Draco swear? No point stopping him from swearing, I think, especially since he's not really a toddler. He's just temporarily stuck as one.
houdiniboom chapter 1 . 2/4/2016
Loved it
KK rice chapter 1 . 1/16/2016
Great story. There should be a story of Zabini and his adventures with mini Draco!
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
Aww, I freaking adore fics with mini Draco or Mini Hermione.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
(Sneer) And l see an ugly ginger haired filthy blood traitor on the bus tagging along with 'the boy who wouldn't die', if l was the bus conductor, l would have
damn well charged them triple, except the weasel, his kind is not allowed, being an rodent, who knows what kind of disease you could catch from him...
Madison chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
This is rlly funny. I like part when malfoy was a toddler
characetsworld6891 chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
awhhh oh my goshhh and little draco is so darn cute! all these fuzzy feels eek! :D
savannavansmutsmut chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
Loved it!
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
Sweet short story. Fun to read.